Unlimited access >

3yo with girth problem / I feel like a failure

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Well, my thought that perhaps English was not their first language appears to be confirmed.

6 Likes

Can we swear like that on here? I’ve been under the impression that no, we can’t.

3 Likes

Well at least I know three languages, what about you?

Good point. I guess that’s why she seemed like a kid.

But yeah: I think I’m now over old @Giulia myself. Oh well.

3 Likes

I’ve been blessed

1 Like

:joy:

It’s too bad you’re going to end up banned.

4 Likes

Just one. English. And very well. Thanks for asking.

But, you’re the one that went off the rails. No one was doing anything but offering advice. If you took it wrong, that’s on you. Don’t ask for it if you’re not ready to hear it. And 25 is indeed very young. You have a whole lot of living and learning left to do.

5 Likes

You lose a debate the moment you start swearing and calling people names, no matter what language you are using.

It is a shame to see the attitude.

The problem is that the attitude used here was completely out of line and not called for, which is the personality the 3 year old horse is dealing with daily.

The horse is being trained every single time you interact with her. Every single time she is either a little bit worse or a little bit better. If she is a little bit better each time you will have a different horse on Monday than you had last Monday.

If she is a little bit worse each day. You will have a different horse on Monday to last Monday. It doesn’t take long for things to go South if this is happening. If this is happening get help sooner rather than later. Just my 2 cents worth.

6 Likes

[edit]

Yeah. Wow. Like I said.

Mods, I’ll let you take this one over . . .

1 Like

:astonished:
Yikes.
After viewing the Hidden Content :dizzy_face:
I am off to pop some corn, uncork the Cardboardeaux & send out for guac…

2 Likes

Edited to delete the foul language quote so my post doesn’t get nuked.

Seriously? You posted on a horse forum and multiple people offered their advice, which was spot on as there can be multiple things going on. You could have decades of experience in horses, but that doesn’t make you an expert at everything, and the people that do have experience in that particular area can be invaluable when you’re trying to sort something out. I’d suggest maybe checking your ego at the door and not burning your bridges here. Some of us have heated differences of opinions in one topic or another, but when it comes to a horse problem, everybody’s on the horse’s side to help each other.

6 Likes

Post #41… is more cursing in Italian.

Appears the site is not a good fit for the OP, so we’ve banned her account.

16 Likes