Unlimited access >

A New Wave of KeyBoard Warriors?

I’ve had two that liked to express themselves with handstands, kicking out, and assorted airs above the ground and they were fit, happy, and sound. One has to think that the ingoramuses have limited horse experience, do you think?

They all seem to attend the Chai Tea Latte School of Overly Connected, Integrated, Molecular-biological Fascia Release. Which I’m gathering just teaches we should massage horses not ride horses.

11 Likes

Was this the video posted by Kohls Cobs? I saw someone on shiteeventers say it was Kissing Spine. If only vets could diagnose major issues off a 30 second video.

1 Like

Maryland 5 Star page on Alex Conrad and Malibu Preacher acting up on the jog strip. Lots of x-ray vision for kissing spine and other pathologies.

6 Likes

I haven’t read this whole thread but I first saw this type of trend about a year or so ago, on saddlefitting.us on Instagram (Amanda Anderson) is her name. She would post a lot of trot ups from Eventers. Sometimes leaving their faces in the shot or clearly identifiable stuff in the photo.

I really hate the trend of hatefulness all in the name of “good horsemanship.”

There are ways to educate without vilifying people that you don’t know, horses you don’t know and situations that you don’t know.

I will say I agree that TTHW propelled this trend even further but for myself I saw it earlier than that…

5 Likes

There is a wild thread on here from a couple years ago where apparently Amanda used photos from an ex client’s personal page on her business page to make the point of she can only help saddle fit so much if the rider is off balance. Yikes.

1 Like

Who is TTHW?

The Traveling Horse Witch. There is a thread about her going as well

She is the local Stubben rep in our area. Won’t do business with her anymore, has repeatedly ghosted us and has cost Stubben sales.

1 Like