Unlimited access >

Anyone have experience with CTE?

And the water for the horses

2 Likes

My induction stove also has a timer you can set where it will turn the burner off after a certain time! You can also set a standard timer that will just beep when it’s done, but the cook timer is an additional setting that will actually turn the burner off at the end.

1 Like

That’s a great feature that my cooktop doesn’t have!

This is really really interesting because I struggle with some of these. Only a couple minor concussions that I’ve had in the past. Ever since I was a little kid I have very intense lifelike dreams allll night long. My brain is probably more active at night than daytime. I can dream during the day too. I do tend to forget hoses, ovens on etc but thankfully my oven beeps every few minutes when it’s on so it triggers me to turn it off. Most things I just can’t walk away from.

2 Likes

@Scribbler did you find any help?

I am still plugging away with the cognitive rehab. I had an OT session today, where we accepted that I will never reach the time goal of the program exercise so she moved me to the next level rather than leaving me to fail continuously at the current level (the “mastery” time goal was an average of 80 seconds to complete 25 tests, I couldn’t even get better than 89 seconds, with my best average of 105). In some ways it helps me to understand/accept, that I am just SLOW now. A hard reality, but it IS helping me cope with everyday life. Again, I don’t know I have CTE, but definitely measurable cognitive decline.

3 Likes