Unlimited access >

Anyone using CryptoAero feed!

I’m pretty sure I know the source you read to gather this particular bit of tripe, and it is not “university research”.

If you haven’t tried feed, I don’t really care for your input. I’ve seen most of you battling with the owner of CA on the other threads…looks like you are all just looking for an argument? I stated in my initial post I was curious to try the feed, and solely wanted the opinions of those that had tried it. So if you haven’t, that’s great…but wasn’t looking for your input.

I don’t feed beet pulp any longer, if you do…hey that’s great. I don’t and I’ve stated why. I don’t really need any more input on it.

I’m going to be mixing my own feed this month

Oats
Split peas
Alfalfa pellets
BOSS

And of course, I’ll be supplement vit/mins

To those of you that actually tried the feed and gave me your input , thank you!

[QUOTE=HarnessOutrider;8737211]
If you haven’t tried feed, I don’t really care for your input. I’ve seen most of you battling with the owner of CA on the other threads…looks like you are all just looking for an argument? I stated in my initial post I was curious to try the feed, and solely wanted the opinions of those that had tried it. So if you haven’t, that’s great…but wasn’t looking for your input.

I don’t feed beet pulp any longer, if you do…hey that’s great. I don’t and I’ve stated why. I don’t really need any more input on it

You posted on a public forum about feed your going to get input. Whether you like said input or not. And by the way Ghazzu is a vet, so she know what she’s talking about.

So no need to get snarky about it.:winkgrin:

[QUOTE=HarnessOutrider;8737211]

I don’t feed beet pulp any longer, if you do…hey that’s great. I don’t and I’ve stated why. I don’t really need any more input on it.

I’m going to be mixing my own feed this month

Oats
Split peas
Alfalfa pellets
BOSS

And of course, I’ll be supplement vit/mins

To those of you that actually tried the feed and gave me your input , thank you![/QUOTE]

I don’t really care one way or the other if you feed beet pulp.
I just hate to see nonsense like I quoted misattributed to “university researchers”, as I know some, and they’d be appalled.

As for who get to comment–you get to post what you want within the limits set by the bb admins, and others get to reply as they wish within the same constraints.

Not particularly looking for an argument, but I tend to point out misinformation when I see it, as do others here, as you have apparently learned.

Like I said, I couldn’t care less who feeds beet pulp or not, and I’m definitely not out to convince anyone to start feeding it, or feed it again.

But it is a real problem when there reasons why someone doesn’t think it’s a good thing to feed are so grossly wrong, especially when it appears that someone is relying on actual, real studies, when reality is that isn’t possible (because they don’t exist) and is just repeating what they’ve heard without any research of their own.

It takes 30 seconds to find out how beet pulp is REALLY created. It takes a little more digging to figure out the hind end weakness garbage but even that isn’t all that difficult.

I’m honestly glad you will be making your own mix instead of supporting the CA owner. Even if the owner didn’t behave like she did (and has other places), it’s clear from the information on the website she doesn’t really have a grasp of equine nutrition or feedstuffs, and that’s not someone I would want to support anyway. It’s not that CA is even a bad feed because it’s not. But IMHO people shouldn’t be supporting junk science.