Barisone Case on 48 Hours, 10:00 PM Eastern, Saturday, 9/17

Same. Wth?

3 Likes

Yeah, that was a new one for me

3 Likes

Exactly… WAHAAATTT…

3 Likes

And repeat the question, so you can figure out which story will work.

5 Likes

Boyd is swoony.

10 Likes

LOL. I mean most horses who are upset do stick their heads in the air, but that was really strange. I usually look for a soft eye…

1 Like

I find the programme a bit oddly presented. I’m used to a reporter first setting up the story but this just jumped right into footage and the story but not in a clear way. I’m watching from go but feel like I missed the intro or something.

7 Likes

Boyd, Philip…
that’s all for now… more to say but drinking so will pause -
Boyd and Philip make me happy
Also love the photos with JJ Tate!!!

6 Likes

OMG and now it’s a bipolar med commercial!!

8 Likes

emphasized text[quote=“Angela_Freda, post:322, topic:776647, full:true”]
Bow your head so they know you mean them no harm…?
Whaaaa…?
[/quote]

I think I might have to try that……

Let us know if you can see it working.

2 Likes

Then lick your armpits. Says you’re down to earth.

:rofl:

18 Likes

It appears they started the program with, essentially, the trailer. I agree it’s an odd decision. We are several minutes (and two commercial breaks) in, and I am a bit confused about the narrative.

5 Likes

Last time I bowed my head, the five-year-old took my baseball cap off. I don’t think it works the way she thinks it will…

13 Likes

You guys are killing me. It’s not even dark yet. We’re having wine on the patio, dinner soon.

1 Like

17 minutes in and so far we just have her looking for a top trainer and moving in.

2 Likes

17min in. JK leafing through a 5" binder of three-hole punched paper… must be the 19,000 pages of social media posts…

29 Likes

This sounds lovely! We are now getting LK’s “fairytale” backstory.

2 Likes

There’s no narrative. They are just showing shots of people making statements. No investigative reporting, just people talking about themselves. Wierd.

6 Likes

Bah ha ha!!!

4 Likes

Dancing with horses…and…drink.

16 Likes