Barisone Trial Starting Monday, 3/28

Same for Justin.

9 Likes

True, if the jury truly comprehends what SS is.

3 Likes

I didnt realize Court TV was going to cover the trial as well. I always liked their expert guests. I had so much trouble with the L&C Network freezing up I will have to try theirs tomorrow.

3 Likes

Would these be people who know dressage or people who are unfamiliar with the case?

1 Like

These are comments on the Law & Crime network feeds.

2 Likes

RC is back again tomorrow correct?

1 Like

Oh lol

that is correct, she will be first tomorrow.

2 Likes

Who knew there were so many TV channels devoted to covering trials? I certainly did not. I will say it’s interesting to watch the real thing and compare and contrast it to all the years of seeing Law and Order and the like on TV.

https://nancyjaffer.com/michael-barisone-goes-on-trial/

2 Likes

It’s interesting watching having so much knowledge about their lives already and understanding their lifestyle. It would be interesting to know what those outside the horse world would be thinking.

4 Likes

Why did the detectives have to wear gloves when handling the evidence about the gun but RC did not?

3 Likes

So none of her texts or posts will never see the light of day (in court?) I sure hope someone publishes them after this mess is over. I can’t help but think how vile they must be to drive someone over the edge as such. I just can’t seem to wrap my head around people like LK. How can she sleep at night?

14 Likes

Wait, so MHG and the CPS person were in MB’s office? Didn’t LK have that office bugged with her illegal surveillance equipment? If so, she would have known what was said, heard MB tell them to get out, and could have been laying in wait for him to appear.

7 Likes

I keep seeing MHG being referred to as MB’s girlfriend - I know it’s not a huge deal but it just seems a little disrespectful to me. Isn’t she engaged to be married?

1 Like

Could she hear them in real time via those devices?
If she could, it would explain her being on the phone at the time, with the lawyer, perhaps?

4 Likes

… At the time…

2 Likes

Who knows?

2 Likes

I thought MB had already hired someone to find the bugs and get rid of them by that time. Unless they missed one, and yeah, then could LK have been listening?

3 Likes

Witnesses attest to the relationship they had at the time the events took place. At that time, she was his romantic partner, living in the house, and referred to the properties and business as “ours.”

5 Likes

Yes, I know that. My point is they could be more respectful of her and make that clear.