Barisone Verdict Is In: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity

:joy: :joy: :joy:

Perfection.

11 Likes

1 Like

The announcement that Naomi Judd’s death was caused by a self inflicted gunshot wound just demostrates how serious mental health issues are in this county.

16 Likes

Sad but true.

1 Like

Text

Here is the conviction of Michael. So he was convicted.

1 Like

Oh, but he wasn’t. He entered deferred prosecution. That’s not a conviction. It means they were deferring (waiting) to prosecute. Upon completion it was disposed as nolle prosequi, (not prosecuted) which is not at all a conviction. You can’t get a conviction without being prosecuted.

Edit to add: Fail to obey an order (hand written charge at top) is a far cry from assault.

39 Likes

Parking ticket? 2015? Weird.

10 Likes

I fail to follow you?
a traffic citation.
Vs Internet stalking, drug offenses, disturbing the peace (if not domestic violence) discharging firearms at people, breaking and entering AKA burglary
how many drug related traffic incidents? failure to control a vicious dog?
a really weak butbutbut

28 Likes

but he was CONVICTED!!1!!!1!!!

3 Likes

Things that aren’t convictions for $200: Deferred Prosecution.

You’d think they’d know this one for sure. I get the confusion on NGRI (sort of), but people who have backgrounds like RG and LK know all about deferred prosecutions.

27 Likes

It says it’s adjourned.

14 Likes

Hi CH! Kirby here.

1 Like

I reallllllllllly feel like this isn’t the first deferred prosecution the family has seen.

21 Likes

I didn’t know what this was yet some of you did. Interesting.

1 Like

1 Like

Reading for comprehension is a K family shortcoming apparently
It says if the diversion is completed the state will abandon prosecution of said case, meaning there is no case or conviction.

30 Likes

Like an adjournment contemplating dismissal. Stay clean for X amount of time and it’s dismissed.

8 Likes

Yes, but one of them claims to play 3D chess! :joy::joy::joy:

14 Likes

LOL but it’s also all imaginary :woman_facepalming:

6 Likes

Guys, I got a parking ticket once. Does that make me a murderer?

20 Likes