Barisone Verdict Is In: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity

Yep. It’s not just about patient safety, there’s a lot of people working there too that don’t know him and don’t have a clue what could happen with someone after 2 years and 9 months in one place, and now this move.

Even people who get to go home after any length of time in jail/prison have a hard time adjusting to everything.

6 Likes

He’s a stuffed toy on my dash. He helps me find my Inner Possum (IP) on the way to shows.

17 Likes

That’s an interesting thing to ponder, and I have no idea how one would research what happens in NJ. It doesn’t make sense to ding the facilities because they’re not in control of the courts etc ordering the commitment (civil or otherwise). It’s all just a big fat mess, it seems.

2 Likes

Can he help me find my IP in front of the fences when my trainer is screaming at me to “sit still”? If so, where do I find one?

Edited: sit, not sir. Siri!!! Thumbs!!!

4 Likes

I have a little rubber stress doll horse on my dashboard who helps me navigate. :horse:

The funniest part was that on one rather wild and crazy trip, he somehow shifted around so that he was facing backwards. Coincidence? :thinking:

8 Likes

Some horses just seem to travel better that way.:smile:

6 Likes

Trainer gave him to me many years ago. He came with a book called “Opossums of Sycamore Road.” To remind me to chill out. Maybe you can find one and attach it to your crownpiece.

7 Likes

If he could make me sit chilly no matter what happens, I am all for it! (Also, your trainer sounds awesome!)

2 Likes

No, I haven’t to my recollection.
Thank you, @iberianfan for this post. I believe my first post was September 16 or 19 - I can’t recall. Yes, I will absolutely agree I am passionate about highlighting LK’s behavior and have taken the largest brunt of attacks and ridicule over these years while being as honest and open as I possibly could be at the time. She has victimized too many people for no reason other than her own personal amusement and must be called out at every opportunity as long as her behavior remains unchanged.

Thanks again for your insightful post. :+1:

22 Likes

Note to self - though not her husband, still don’t make Cutter mad.

YOu have been saying that all this horrible stuff happened while LK was still in the hospital. If we move on to threads other than that one, it after LK started posting, which is not the drama you were trying to sell.
You are an expert on making a proclamation, when it is proven wrong, trying to pretend you meant something else.

24 Likes

Like someone else….not to mention, that whole “while I was in the hospital” was LK’s mantra from before CH was ever around….

6 Likes

Yous my new partner!

9 Likes

Even though it seems really unfair, this makes sense. I hope those 2 weeks pass more easily with the knowledge that at least things are moving forward.

9 Likes

I’m going by the NYT article (Oct 2019?) which stated that LK emerged from a coma to see herself being bashed online.*

I was not following the Barisone threads closely in 2019 or even in 2020, because I’d drop in as a lurker, find virtually zero information about the case, and be revolted by the apparent pleasure the LK bashers took in throwing out sloppy claims and mocking her.

I agree that her attempts to “fight back” were ineffective and made things worse. But I don’t believe for a minute that the LK bashing was caused by her presence. She’s been banned for weeks, and the bashing continues.

*I’m not sure of the date of the NYT article.

1 Like

It’s not enough that she can’t post and is still bashed, some have to drag her old and new comments into these threads to continue bashing. It is weird, creepy, and absurd all at the same time.

2 Likes

Me too!

4 Likes

I’m thinking that was mostly FB and DressageHub.

9 Likes

Weird and creepy is threatening people because you can’t control yourself.

28 Likes

Nothing in this case is weirder or creepier than barefoot ninja.

24 Likes

Peekaboo

20 Likes