Barisone Verdict Is In: Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity

Do you know how to Google?

6 Likes

:rofl: every time you post it I bust out laughing.

9 Likes

What is “weird”, “creepy” or “absurd” about holding someone accountable to their very public comments and behavior? Especially when they are relevant to a nationally-publicized criminal trial and ongoing civil lawsuits that have caught the attention of not just this obscure equestrian internet outpost, but of a widely-followed true crime channel/community and of - allegedly - 48 Hours?!?

Edited: not, not “mot”. Lower case “Internet”.

26 Likes

Feel free to use it as often as you want
ETA this goes for all the illegal mob members

12 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

How interesting the LK Gang leaders are complaining about LK being bashed here even though she is banned from this forum
she hasn’t been banned from YouTube, has she? Dang, I wasn’t aware any comments regarding LK must be made on whatever SM platform she is using at the time of her continued vile comments. The rule monitors must be slipping in communicating new rules! /s
Why aren’t her groupies posting their undying support for her on YouTube and defending her against all the ugly comments there? :thinking: I think these groupies simply enjoy stirring the pot on this forum and attacking others here. Are they afraid to post their true identity on the YouTube chats? Gosh, that must be it! One would think if they are so committed to LK’s innocence and her rhetoric they would openly defend her on whatever platform she is posting on. Maybe they just don’t want to out themselves
which is perfectly okay, but don’t be hypocrites about anyone posting here!

23 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Someone just donated by the name “Illegal Mob”!! Perfect!!

41 Likes

Fund the Barrister isn’t bad either!

21 Likes

I’m still waiting for an example of bashing that doesn’t include wildly distorted bleach-drinking, something about a horse from another country, “virility” and “aging” concerns, etc. Preferably an example of bashing would also not include discussing the actual words from the bashee or her cohorts.

20 Likes

I hope the rooms are decent at Ann Klein and have a real bathroom. I am imagining something along the lines of a hospital room but have no idea. I wonder if there is an outside area or maybe they are not set up for that.

5 Likes

Don’t wait too long! These folks have a set list of words and subjects they can use. They are not required to prove anything or even post truthful posts! It’s free game for them to post and run, flit back in to critique a response to their post, flounce away, come back all miffed that proof hasn’t been provided, run away again and repeat. It’s been the same routine for over 2 years. It truly is so much less stressful ignoring these pot stirrers!

11 Likes

I sincerely hope he can just sit outside soon.

12 Likes

That would be about the best therapy!

4 Likes

A window. A hot shower.

10 Likes

Another treat for the Boyd Martin fans. And his horse. Lol.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=553442856147026&id=100044439489390&fs=60&focus_composer=0&m_entstream_source=video_home&player_suborigin=entry_point&player_format=permalink&ref=m_notif&notif_t=watch_follower_video

12 Likes

Yes!

That was cute! Thanks!

1 Like

Im 13hrs behind in posts but this makes a lot of sense esp when LK bragged about her 2 guns. I don’t believe 1 was on layaway. Her ex owned a gun shop. It’s not far fetched to think he’s got access to unregistered guns and you’d be really stupid to admit on the stand that you own an unregistered gun.

8 Likes

Seriously?!

7 Likes

44:29.

3 Likes