Unlimited access >

Cats, shedding, and have I gone mad?

Here she is post-spay in her kitty PJs (we were lucky and got a spot at a spay/neuter clinic this month):

It took her a couple of days to recover from the surgery and now she’s starting to feel better, she’s become super-clingy and vocal. She’s the sweetest thing but I do wonder if I’m going to get any sleep tonight!

7 Likes

she still might settle down some - although Siamese are notoriously vocal! I know my kitties all were really clingy if they were not feeling 100% - I took it as a good sign that they trust me and feel safe to show their vulnerability.

2 Likes

I’m glad she’s feeling a little better. Hopefully she’ll settle down beside you tonight and both can get some sleep.

Pretty girl!

1 Like

She is so pretty! I love Siamese cats. And yes the are velcro cats. They have a person and the sun rises and sets on that person.

To help with shedding, feed her a raw diet. Cats are obligated meat eaters and once I cut the kibble, we had way less shedding (dogs and cats). I use a freeze dried brand. Taurine is uber important in a cat’s diet and raw foods tend to have organs which have taurine.

PM me if you want additional suggestions on raw feeding.

1 Like