Unlimited access >

Edward Erickson Autumn Breeze Kennel - felony animal abuse

Scary for sure. I actually send an inquiry to this guy because I am looking for training the month of March for my 10 month old gsp. Can you all recommend some good reputable trainers in MN for pointing breeds?

Honestly, at this point I donā€™t trust anyone to send a dog to - Iā€™d look around and find a place that will mentor you. There is no reason you canā€™t train your dog yourself, and itā€™s a lovely journey. If youā€™re ever down this way, a little south of Chicagoland, we would be glad to offer our help.

5 Likes

I couldnā€™t watch the video. Even if I had been in Antarctica, I would have had my dog out of there as soon as I saw abuse. You can always find someone to help in a situation like that.

I agree about finding a mentor, and not sending your dog out for training.

1 Like

Thereā€™s a lot of good trainers out thereā€¦I would like to think Iā€™m one of them. (I only do retrievers, not upland dogs).

There are also lots of scammers, dog abusers, liars, cheats and neā€™er do wells.

If you want to send your dog awayā€¦do your homeworkā€¦donā€™t go off fancy websites or Facebook claims. Anybody can hang their shingle to be a dog trainerā€¦and lots of these guys are just awful.

But even more are fantastic and treat dogs with love, patience and respect.

That video makes me want to cry. Nothing short of abuse.

5 Likes