Unlimited access >

Greater Swiss Mountain Dog? - She's here!

Harley is just the sweetest pup and I’m enjoying all of her antics on the farm! She has grown so much within the week and is 21.8lb at 9 weeks and I’ve had to loosen her collar twice already. She’s growing too fast!! But she’s so smart and has really picked up on our routine and is pretty much fully house trained. She even whines to go out. No messes ever in her crates and she goes in there happily to nap and sleep overnight. She’s had a bath and her nails trimmed, went on her first walk with another dog, and has had several car rides. She has learned her name and come (though this is optional when going to the barn). She seems to love it in the house since the majority of her toys are there, so she takes some convincing to get to the barn. But once in the barn, she’s a hoot as she loves to help muck and sweep the barn. Though chores seem to take me twice as long, I’m fully entertained <3

15 Likes

Yeah, I tried the sofa thing with out Bullmastiff. It lasted all of 18 hours and my SO was the guilty party. He was a big boy (150lbs at his max) and wore out 2 sofas in his 12 years.

Gosh, she is so pretty! And I love her chunky legs. now I want a puppy!

I think you need a puppy!

1 Like