Henry the Handyman from rags to riches

{{{Hugs}}}

2 Likes

That’s what I’ve noticed throughout Henryi’s transformation. The importance of stabilization as per Littauer and Mrs. D.

8 Likes

Born in the wrong place at the wrong time I was taught my jumping in my younger adult years in the 80s style. I am so pleased this young lady is excelling and learning effective horsemanship.

5 Likes

Henry! Hennnnnryyyh! Here, Hen-Hen! How are you, little boy? It’s been awhile.

Oh dear. You suppose we should tell her? :grin:

8 Likes

Hey @ZuzusPetals! Henry is taking a little vacation. In the last couple weeks he’s shown some ouchiness in his SI area, so he’ll get some time off and then a reassessment later this month. No worries, he’ll get whatever therapy or Dr. Green help that is needed.

Meanwhile… “Note to Self” my experience buying from Bowie Livestock

39 Likes

Jingles for Henry!

7 Likes

Jingles for Henry.

3 Likes

Please tell Mr. Handsome (Henry) that his updates are missed and I am jingling for him.

His new sister is cute and all, but he is still my favorite.

8 Likes

How’s our Henry doing?

9 Likes

Yes, please let us know how Henry is.

2 Likes

I’ve been wondering about our friend Henry, too. Is he all better?

I was just thinking about Henry last night and wondering how he’s doing.
(Off to get some curb chains right now to do some jingling …)

Henry is still on break! He got a mesotherapy session from mid-back to SI and that will be repeated next week, and he’s on a 30 day course of Robaxin. He was quite sore to palpation. I’m also on a bit of break since I had an unfortunate dismount off the mounting block :woman_facepalming:t2: and did some significant damage to my knee. MRI says torn ACL and MCL and damage to the menisci, because I don’t do anything by halves apparently. So our “stall rest” is coinciding.

But no reason to think he won’t be back 100% after this detour.

44 Likes

Jingling for both of you to feel better soon!

4 Likes

I am so sorry to hear that you too are on stall rest.

Everybody gets a vacation!

4 Likes

I hope someone is schooling the hell out of that mounting block while you are down and out. OUCH!

37 Likes

Oh no! Jingles for you both

1 Like

Oh no! You really don’t have to be such an overachiever you know :wink: jingling for both you and Henry

5 Likes

Oh no, I hope both of you are feeling better soon!

1 Like