Unlimited access >

Horse slams on the breaks and won't turn....

GoForAGallop, I see from your posts that you prefer to discuss your tattoos and toilets, and you should stick to such. You are a disgrace to the community, clearly uneducated, and not worth my time. I wish you could be blocked. If you knew who I was, you would go bury yourself under your mobile home and want to cry.

I guess you need to be one of the posters where the original post is quoted as you have gone back and drastically overhauled the first post. I wonder if you changed your others about this horse as well.

Your last post is overflowing with class and maturity.

[QUOTE=jumper528;7736836]
GoForAGallop, I see from your posts that you prefer to discuss your tattoos and toilets, and you should stick to such. You are a disgrace to the community, clearly uneducated, and not worth my time. I wish you could be blocked. If you knew who I was, you would go bury yourself under your mobile home and want to die.[/QUOTE]

Telling people they would kill themselves and bury themselves under their mobile home if they knew who they were… totally stable.

Aww

For someone who posts mainly about breast reduction, bras, having kids, their dating life, reality TV, and people’s emotional stability - I think you’re on the wrong site sweetie.

Wow. This got sour.

OP, you sound very young. It appeared as though you were seeking advice from experienced riders for a legitimate problem. Apparently not.

With the level of rudeness you just displayed, I don’t think you’ll need to worry about filtering through a lot of good suggestions anymore.

Well I came here willing to give you advise, but from your attitude you are on your own. Best wishes with your horse, maybe the Olympian at your barn can help more.

The problem is no real advice was given. Riders who know nothing except to say “just go to the vet, your horse is broken, you’re dumb”, shouldn’t be comforted and promoted. No one gave any supportive, nor well written, advice that had anything to do with the post that was published. If anything I have lost a lot of respect for the people who come on here, and have realized that is most cases (as can be realized from their comments) are not real riders and are likely just sitting on the other side of the computer getting off on being mean to people.

Not a single post that has been given in response to my post was useful. Honestly, each and every other poster responding to the post should be embarrassed.

Yeah, such a shame. So many people on COTH have their egos so caught up in this no one can give real, worthwhile, advice. This post was meant to be helpful to the greater community, and what has happened is that is has turned into a mockery of our industry. This entire thread has become a joke of how egotistical, rude, and uneducated the horseback riding community is.

I’m sorry you still can’t provide a helpful post.

Considering your past few remarks on posts have been:

“Sorry, I don’t think you are helping your…Sorry, I don’t think you are helping your arguement with those videos.”
“I think you should line the ROW with a string, then if they step over the string there should be trip wires attached to ink filled balloons …You’re welcome.”

I have trouble taking you seriously. You can take your own “level of rudeness” and go sift through the other threads to see who you can leave some more snarky remarks for, it seems to be your sole expertise, oh and PS I’ve heard karma is a b****.

Dear teddygirl, you must be terribly confused. I own multiple horses, and post questions that I feel would be beneficial to the greater community. Please don’t think I wouldn’t have my horse evaluated, even if this is something you yourself typically wouldn’t do (that being have your horse throughly inspected by professionals).

Lookmahands sweetie, that’s so cute of you to express how you’re feeling and some of the little information you may have seen on a video. Unfortunately this is not helpful to anyone :frowning: considering you recently declared that your horses are depressed and one dropped dead, it’s hard to take what you say seriously.

THANK YOU EMILY POPE! YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO GAVE ACTUAL ADVICE ON THIS POST!!! I’ve honestly been so frustrated with all of the negativity and hate on here, that’s the problem when people hide behind their computers.

He’s fresh off the track, with his last race being only months prior. He’s only been under saddle for 3 months. He had an abscess before that. No club foot. Everything vetted/chiro/masseuse/ferrier and came up perfectly fine. (the abscess healed, we are just dealing with green baby things now.)

thanks findeight for your defense. The cruel, rash, and hateful non-helpful posts on here are only becoming a joke in our community. We really need to nix the mean and spirit breaking people and promote those who are genuinely interested in helping people with their horses, not just making themselves feel high and mighty.

Teddygirl, I appreciate your kindness and encouragement of coddeling and having heart to hearts with horses.

Unfortunately, this does no good in training one.

You seem to have misread, or are recovering from personal abuse, in that you can only seek out the negativity in a post? No one ever said a horse was being punished for pain. You should read and think before you lash out, you never know who you could be hurting on the other side, or how foolish it makes you look.

AliCat I didn’t realize COTH had hired a non-horseperson as a post referee? Go back to talking about your boobs on this horse related site. Yes I edited it so that slower folks like yourself could understand the situation better. Perhaps my relaxed style was misinterpreted as weakness, silly little girl (or rather big woman with a breast reduction?).

AliCat I didn’t realize COTH had hired a non-horseperson as a post referee? Go back to talking about your boobs on this horse related site. Yes I edited it so that slower folks like yourself could understand the situation better. Perhaps my relaxed style was misinterpreted as weakness, silly little girl (or rather big woman with a breast reduction?). Excuse me, I just checked back, it seems you ALSO like to talk about cake/cookies/ and public restrooms, they seem to be your most posted. Funny nothing is actually about horses?

[QUOTE=jumper528;7736907]
AliCat I didn’t realize COTH had hired a non-horseperson as a post referee? Go back to talking about your boobs on this horse related site. Yes I edited it so that slower folks like yourself could understand the situation better. Perhaps my relaxed style was misinterpreted as weakness, silly little girl (or rather big woman with a breast reduction?). Excuse me, I just checked back, it seems you ALSO like to talk about cake/cookies/ and public restrooms, they seem to be your most posted. Funny nothing is actually about horses?[/QUOTE]

In your thorough investigation of previous posts, it seems you missed the fact that I recently started a business so I haven’t been riding the last few years. That doesn’t make me a non horse person, but it does mean I’m less active in the current horse discussions.

BTW, I have actually ridden at an Olympians barn and have had the good fortune of being around talented and kind people. I think your tirade of personal attacks speaks volumes about your general maturity and attitude. Good luck to you.

And it is “Brakes”…