Unlimited access >

Knee rug?

Haha, yes, perhaps. But you and your navigator are sounding much more resourceful than I could ever be! :wink:

Have not checked the ADS website, but in the ADS Rulebook, Pleasure Driving section, there is an incredible amount of detailed information. The correct style bit for driving a Gig, harness styles for a buggy, types of collars and spares for Road Coaches vs Park Drags, so a turnout is “correct” in turnout classes. Suggested attire for specific types of vehicles. Top hat is not the choice for driving a buggy. Types of whips, the difference between aprons and lap robes (though the term is often used interchangeably).

I learned a LOT just reading the Rulebook, back when we first started driving. Still a good place to refresh your knowledge on driving related things. And the Rules are constantly (it seems) being updated or totally changed. Particularly in CDE type things, so you need to stay current when competing. Our recent CDE was eye opening because it has been awhile since our last one! Lots of changes to keep in mind.

Let’s just say we surprised no one more than ourselves. :wink:

1 Like

Long wrap skirts especially wool wrap skirts make a budget friendly apron. Goodwill or ebay finds work.

2 Likes

BUMP!
So, @Kirikou How was your Villa Louis experience?
I need to live vicariously through you & your VSE :grimacing:

2 Likes

It was great, thanks @2DogsFarm!
Very well organized/run show and of course a beautiful setting for it. Everyone I met was super helpful & now pony and I have lots of ideas of things to work on until the next show! :slight_smile:

2 Likes