Unlimited access >

Looking for barn in Michigan

Fox Meadow Farm is great. Worth checking into, by all means. They have a solid lesson program and definitely more than one lesson horse. There are many clients that drive a considerable distance to ride in their program. The drive from Ann Arbor is not bad, I would just avoid rush hour time. The program is top notch and you will absolutely learn quite a bit, even if you already are a great rider. As an amateur rider, I am quite happy here. Everyone is so friendly and the lessons are tough but fun. It depends on what you are looking for, but if you want to ride in a top program with top trainers and fantastic horse care, FMF would be the place. I can PM contact info of you would like. Good luck in your search!

Also, FMF does attend a handful of shows in th Ann Arbor area, as well as World Equestrian Center in the winter/spring, Kentucky Horse Park, Traverse City, Devon, Harrisburg, and all of the Eq. Finals. There is quite a variety to choose from and you do as much or as little as you want.

@jay27 Renaissance Equestrian Center in Saline, Mi has a large group of U of M students who ride. The facility is about 20 mins from campus and has Grand Prix level H/J trainers from Michigna and Lebanon. Check us out on Facebook and www.reneqcenter.com.