Unlimited access >

Lung issues/discouraged

Works great for most people, why they prescribed for me to try.
Bet it will be fine for you.

Wouldn’t it be wonderful if it were as simple as changing a med! Jingles

1 Like

At $150 a month and knowing how badly Albuterol affected me I’m not eager to try it

Jingles for a good response to the new meds!

A friend of mine struggled hard with severe breathing issues. She was finally diagnosed with pigeon fancier’s lung, or a name similar to that. During a work assignment in a construction project, she was exposed to air which had high concentrations of pigeon feces. Scary as heck, the whole journey to the diagnosis. She’s recovered now. Best wishes for you.

1 Like

So far the best response has been to the salt nebulizer. It makes me cough which is rather unpleasant but I need to get rid of the junk in my lungs. Even with the oxygen I can only walk about 15 feet without stopping to catch my breath.

I’m counting the days to my IVIG monday. Hopefully that will help

3 Likes

I’m so very sorry to hear you are suffering! As another asthma sufferer, I fear this kind of situation for myself, too. We’re all just one bout of pneumonia away.

Have you involved a cardiologist in your team? It does sound like you have lung problems, yes, but sometimes the problems there are made worse by heart problems. I’m assuming you have and have ruled that out, but I have nothing better to suggest, and only best wishes to send you.