Mb civil suit rulings 11/15/2022

I think I already stated that I don’t know her. Even if I did, I don’t waste my time spewing on social media day in and day out about people I don’t like; I simply ignore them and live my life.

1 Like

I did my own version of the 911 call, mostly because it was so confusing and I wanted to understand exactly* what was said by whom and when.
I am not a pro either, so when I shared it, it was with full disclosure of that and *understanding that others might point out the mistakes in it.

I can totally see doing that, but then using it everywhere as evidence of anything is absolutely ridiculous.

7 Likes

It’s not as far fetched as that wording makes it seem. When CPS came to investigate he may have thought “there’s a gun(s) on the property let me make sure it’s properly secured.”

I don’t know what happened, obviously I wasn’t there.

12 Likes

I’ve also thought it’s not that unreasonable to ask them to leave his office. I know the circumstances and that they needed privacy, but it was his office and they had no inherent need to be there.
Also, may have had concerns the interview was being recorded by LK/RG.

25 Likes

It does if you are discussing recording conversations of people without their consent. You seem to have twisted the topic to have to do with being video recorded while being naked and that is not what the counter claim is about. It is the wiretapping law that was being discussed, the counter claim, and very much has a ton to do with the topic at hand. Your twist of it and the whole clothes changing thing in a parking lot, you are correct, has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

27 Likes

Exactly, but privacy from whom? How much privacy exactly?
Was anyone actually around and/or in the club room anyway that the club room wasn’t private enough?

:dart:

15 Likes

And yet, here you are.

24 Likes

Yet here you are, doing just that :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Hypocrite or troll, take your pick :roll_eyes::yawning_face:

32 Likes

@Omgitsme
Snap!!
Great minds and all that :blush:

15 Likes

Oh, man. That’s an excellent point. And obviously a strong possibility, since they already believed similar things had happened there.

20 Likes

It would be so very simple!
Oh wait.
That is likely why those videos were made to vanish, because they would answer all those questions.

12 Likes

Might also land the trio in jail.

11 Likes

It is not about who owns the property. It is about the access allowed by the owner. Do you know the contents of MB’s rental contract ?

12 Likes

Bless your heart. You confuse what you interpret as “spewing on social media about someone I don’t like” rather than myself and many others discussing what occurred at Hawthorne Hill during the summer of 2019, as well as the contributions Lauren Kanarek and her family have made since that event raises serious questions to normal thinking people. Several posters here have been victims of Lauren’s poor behavior and have every single right to discuss her behavior and despicable actions. Because she has continued to show her ugly behavior on SM since the event of 8/19 and her dismal “performance” on the witness stand, many here and elsewhere question her version of events. If you have a problem with those discussions and choose to interpret them as “hate”, so be it. Move along if these threads bother you. You won’t find much tolerance for pot stirring or defending her actions here. If there is a victim in this sad situation, it is Michael Barisone. Period. No need for your rebuttal please.

24 Likes

Yes - he could have suddenly become concerned that the door to the safe had been left open and he didn’t want the CPS investigator to see the firearms in it. I can easily see that he may have been worried that she would write up in her report that there were accessible firearms on a property with minors (even though the minors were not there when CPS arrived).

5 Likes

Welcome back Rubyroo. Still carrying around that giant chip on your shoulder, eh? Shame.

25 Likes

I read this the same way four times.
:crazy_face:
My brain wanted it to say unfortunately, instead of fortunately and then I was trying to figure out if it was really worth the fame of being the person that Jeff Gordon killed for their Kia Niro.
:crazy_face:

:rofl:
Smoofox, I can not stop laughing at your post. It is totally amazing!

:upside_down_face:
How did you get that out of that post?
Very few barns have ADA compliant toilet rooms. I can think of only one that I know of, and it was built to be accessible because that is their clientele.
Of course an industrial site has to have an ADA toilet room. Totally not the same thing. At all.

Oh wait, I take that back, I know two barns with ADA toilet rooms.
One is a large indoor with attached stalls at a college that hosts lots of shows and educational stuff. The multi-stall toilet room that is on the public side of the barn does have an ADA stall (at least in the women’s toilet room, I did not go in the men’s toilet room).

14 Likes

Yeah once you venture outside of the zoo, rules change. The civilized world has certain conventions.

26 Likes

Well, I see you received the mob welcome. It’s kind of like hazing. It only stops if you tell everyone how smart they are and dump on LK for a while.

Welcome to the Barisone threads! :joy:

1 Like

You forgot to also tell us we’re pretty.

32 Likes