Michael Barisone/Lauren Kanarek Civil Suit

You were long ago downgraded from vacuumer to dust buster.
A jury, which clearly was not enamored with LK,
still found that MB attempted to murder her BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT.
That’s good enough for me.

But your buddy Eggbutt will never believe.
And OJ didn’t kill Nicole Brown. He merely went to her house to retrieve his knife which she had stolen and Ron Goldman ambushed him and we don’t know who stabbed who….yada yada yada

2 Likes

So…you have low standards. Thanks for clarifying.

ETA: woah, I woke up spicy today.

13 Likes

Someone, don’t want to mention any names, improperly sent correspondence to chambers and now won’t own up to it, and feels they have to try and make the act look prettier.

LMFAO

44 Likes

Looks a little like Lauren’s pen style if you ask me….

31 Likes

I was thinking Nick Peronace.

But hey, I’m glad we’re swinging back to MHG. The circle of life restored. That tenancy nonsense was boring.

19 Likes

You still haven’t clarified what the source of your claim about the quote in the following statement:

Who said this I-M? How did you hear this statement? On a recording of some type? Who distributed this recording to you to listen to?

And why haven’t you responded to your subpoena yet?

33 Likes

Judge’s clerk or the judge himself, it’s still ex parte.

45 Likes

Wow! Lawyer extraordinaire JK has graced us with his presence again. Seems that all of the K Klan are way too concerned with what is discussed here. Wonder why that is? Maybe take a gander at the YT comments to see we are not the only ones with a negative impression of them.

28 Likes

I was thinking the same thing. That 250k might get you a decent Low Child-Adult horse in HJ world.

14 Likes

Perhaps her insurance company strongly suggested she settle

23 Likes

Oh how I must irk you. From the top of your head down to your toesies.

I guess I know one thing that money won’t be spent on… because one can’t buy CLASS.

Was it all worth it? Was it?

36 Likes

How about getting smarter and picturing it as RC’s insurance company facing the facts.
RC was paying lawyers ZERO.

2 Likes

In insurance world, that amount of money is settled as a nuisance claim.

35 Likes

Keep on posting…

19 Likes

Thank you for the clarification.

Might I ask, shouldn’t the letter have been publicly posted on the docket? Is it safe to assume that it was not done so because the judge felt the letter was too prejudicial or otherwise inflammatory?

18 Likes

Do you even know what facts are? You don’t seem to know legal terms so I’m going to ignore your advice to “get smarter”

26 Likes

I don’t know much about that, hence the picture in my head.

4 Likes

4 Likes

I think you are right. Lollypop borrowed Daddio’s log in information.

Lollypop has a compulsive need to be part of the conversation.

33 Likes

Yup. Still went to CHAMBERS. Plus every court clerk, law clerk or judges secretary in the world would give that letter to the judge.

Been there, done that. Because it’s the clerks or secretary who opens all judges mail. Judges don’t open their mail.

Especially since anthrax has been mailed. We used to have dress in protective gear to open mail.

27 Likes