Michael/ Lauren civil trial update February 9

I have not heard of this. Certainly it can be outlined in a lease. You can put anything in a lease agreement. In my state I never came across an eviction which was filed due to too many occupants alone.

4 Likes

We saw this happen here. The claim that if MB would just admit to MH’s role she’d be “favorable” for his sentencing…/

8 Likes

Is this Lauren noting that there is a truck doing nightwatch (at 233 am on the 5th of August)?

3 Likes

They seemed to have been able to pull a lot of information off of those broken, water damaged phones huh?

12 Likes

Not one, not two, but three related people barge into a private party with personal business requests and announcements? I’d die of embarrassment if a family member behaved like that. That’s akin to cornering a veterinarian at a party with multiple questions about Dobbin. What a bunch of rubes.

34 Likes

Mr Silver also has words re: the Motion to Quash. Not as many words. But, definitely interesting.

SGF OppTo GAS Mot to Quash 021323.pdf (314.6 KB)

22 Likes

I’ve just begun reading the filing by Chris Deininger and all I have to say after reading three pages is, what a shame the Kanarek family can’t afford or find an attorney as capable as Mr Deininger. Um, on second thought I am thrilled they are unable to obtain competent legal representation! :rofl:

27 Likes

The judge does the sentencing according to the penalty for the crime committed as per that state’s statute.

The D.A. asks for certain penalties within the scope of that statute.

I checked NJ Penal Law and LKs name does not appear in it as far as recommendations regarding sentencing.

10 Likes

So, the biggest takeaway, GAS is now, or very shortly will be, very aware of what exactly he will be defending in court.

18 Likes

Sing it, Mr. Silver!

21 Likes

Oh, look at that footnote. It seems incredibly familiar. I’m sure I’ve seen it somewhere before…

:thinking:

22 Likes

Wow, those transcripts. “I don’t recall” on a loop. “And out to destroy MH and everything she loved.” Classic.

20 Likes

The NJ state records for that area give a strong indication of an improper relationship between The Kanarek Family and the custodians of the local Judicial system, so I wouldn’t put it past them to have a say or undue influence in what manner/how Barisone could be punished.

25 Likes

What records are those, LexInVa?

1 Like

Oh look, Lauren Kanarek still is struggling with giving a deposition. In a lawsuit she initiated.

29 Likes

She want’s “limitations”.

11 Likes

Cue the crocodile tears, fluttering eyelashes and sniffing “I don’t remember!” since pleading the 5th is out in a civil case that you brought to court (correct? The fifth, not the theatrical waterworks).

8 Likes

Yes. The guy hired to watch the barn, it would seem.

6 Likes

Wasn’t that Mr. Hay Guy? The lovely gentleman on the stand?

ETA - anyone can answer that, I’m not trying to burden LexInVa who probably has more than enough to do already!

6 Likes

That filing is a thing of beauty.

So much I wanted to copy over here but it would have ended up being the entire document.

And a questions, LK wants limitations, what does that involve? Could it be that she wants a teddy bear sitting beside her or wants to limit who is in the room with her, or who she WANTS in the room???

15 Likes