Michael/ Lauren civil trial update February 9

I had seen an interview with Hans Zimmer, who did the soundtrack for the film. He said he had chosen the Viennese waltz as the basis for his scoring of The Battle for the contradiction of civilization and savagery:

“I suddenly realised, as I listened to Ridley, with the battle raging outside the tent, that everything we hold dear, and which we find fascinating about Ancient Rome - all the architecture, all the literature, the poetry, the whole civilisation – was built on the blood and guts of the Legions and their victims.”

http://www.musicweb-international.com/film/zimmer.html

And of course the horses are lovely.

greys

5 Likes

:joy:

19 Likes

There is an update on the civil case if anyone wants to check it out.

3 Likes

Looks like RC switched attorneys. It’s a substitution of counsel for her.

Edit: I READ IT WRONG. SORRY! I have family, including small mini-humans home for the holidays. Super high distraction level.

LAUREN KANAREK the PLAINTIFF got a new attorney. Nagel is out. New guy is in. WOW!

41 Likes

I thought it was for LK and Nagel was withdrawing. My brain is cold, I will need to look it up again.

3 Likes

You were right, I am wrong. I edited. Sorry.

LK anew attorney 1223.pdf (407.5 KB)

6 Likes

Is it common for attorneys to change in the course of a case?

2 Likes

Nagel has been on this for three years. This seems…odd.

17 Likes

I bet you ol’ Bruce is doing a happy dance!

19 Likes

Did they spell Michael’s name wrong in this filing? Seems off to a good start :rofl:

12 Likes

Yes, they did! LOL

8 Likes

He should be doing a happy dance! Maybe he hasn’t been paid, or doesn’t see a good outcome. Didn’t IM rave about his record of wins???

This is very interesting and extremely telling IMO.

13 Likes

@ekat, have fun with your mini human guests!

6 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Can we tell if it is attorney firing client, or client firing attorney?

9 Likes

The mini humans do make the holidays fun, though exhausting.

8 Likes

I second “A Beautiful Mind.” Incredible story.

3 Likes

YES! All that fun is tiring!

6 Likes

I sort of miss it. My mini human is 25 now, and the youngest in my family (my nephew) is 17. So the biggest problem at our family get togethers over the holidays is who is going to be the DDs for the family gatherings.

4 Likes

We have one here who is young enough to be concerned about Santa finding him. Different kind of fun for sure!

13 Likes