Unlimited access >

Neutering a cat that isn’t technically yours

Congratulations on Randal’s adoption! Woohoo!!

And congratulations to you and your new kitten, although you may not know who it is yet. :wink:

4 Likes

When I video they stop lol. But I got this before they figured out they were being watched.

@BatCoach - I am sorry about your Artie, however I am glad you get to keep one of the kittens.

And yay that Randal found his forever home and that the babies are feeling better!!!

@ThreeWishes - video won’t play, it’s just white screen with a bit of gray at the bottom. Ratz…

Awwwww. Works when I click on it. They’re still going btw. I’m trying to watch Lucifer and these two won’t stop galloping past the tv. Lol

Let me try and upload again

3 Likes

Hmmm…still nothing. I might have to try at home.

And of course they are! Little brats…lol!

I was having one of those days today, and then I happened on this thread. @ThreeWishes and @BatCoach, you have lifted me out of the funk and into a state of euphoria. Thank you so very much for all you have done for these cats and for me.

5 Likes

Because NO-ONE can be sad with kitten pictures around. :grin:

4 Likes

Yes, these threads are so so enjoyable. I really admire the hard work and immense dedication.
you gals are the BEST!!

4 Likes

A few recents from this weekend:

Celia

Mike

Sully

10 Likes

They’re getting so big! Love the kitty pics :heart:

1 Like

Mike has an awfully adorable belly!

2 Likes

its his best feature! He the plain brown tabby with a spicy personality. He’s a wild boy who never stops moving!

2 Likes

It’s a chocolate chip belly.

They’re all adorable!

Upthread (a LONG ways upthread - March!), I posted about Simon, the feral I neutered after more than a year of trying to get him tamed down. Well, here he is now. Some of you may think he looks a bit like Hammie, and I would totally agree with you. Like Hammie, Simon is an absolute lovebug since his neutering! He has decided that coming up to eat at night and sleeping in the large crate on the porch is pretty cool, so that’s what he does.

14 Likes

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Simon!

1 Like

They sure did get the mouser’s ears. They are very cute!

@Alex_and_Bodie_s_Mom - Simon is so handsome. Thank you for taking care of him. He looks a lot like my Jack except Jack has green eyes.

1 Like

glad to know we were able to help :slight_smile: These little boogers are an awful lot of work, but when they snuggle with you it really does melt your heart a bit.

4 Likes

you are 100% right! I never thought of it that way - but when I informed Mike that he does infact have chocolate chips on his tummy, he looked at me like “of course I do! how have you just noticed that now?” Then he ran off to tackle his sister, bounce off the scratching post, and chew on the laptop cord in typical Mike fashion. He’s a tabby hurricane.

7 Likes

How are the wee kitties @BatCoach?
Any new pics or developments? Chester is taking a nap at my feet and I think he’s smiling.

13 Likes

Chester picked the right house to run to.

7 Likes