Unlimited access >

Paddock boot advice

Sadly, my Ariat V Sport paddock boots are biting the dust. They have been the most comfortable shoe I’ve owned for years. So much so, I have both a pair of the tall boots and a “next” pair of those. But they stopped making the paddock before I could grab another of those. Any suggestions on SOMETHING that has that athletic foot feel? Ariat or otherwise. I tried the Dublin Evolutions and returned them. Thought I could make the Smartpak Hadleys work, but I am not sure now. Help? Thanks!

There was this thread recently. Not sure if it has any information that might help you. Finding the right paddock boots can be horribly difficult.

2 Likes

I have struggled with paddock boots. I bought a pair of Ariat Ascents 50 percent off and tried them. They are not bad but I don’t wear them 24/7. I have narrow feet and the only thing I can find to fit me are Tucci boots and they are insanely expensive. I bought a pair of Horse Ware front zip ones and the heels came off in 30 days. Nothing lasts. It’s sad how bad products are these days.

1 Like

@monalisa: I too have narrow feet. My boots are off the shelf Dehners. They come in narrow widths. Not cheap. The soles will outlast the apocalypse. I love the fit. So comfortable.

2 Likes