Unlimited access >

Please help!

All I can say is MOVE! My former BO just lost the plot, I wasn’t in on the info early enough and 14 boarders left. He called me drunk one night and just went off about how this is the ‘set up of the century’. At that point I reached out to others for a place to move, and heard all the back story. It took a few days to get into my new place and I ended up paying double board to give notice, and then to my new barn. In that time old BO called me twice and was SCREAMING down the phone at me about his injustice.

I’ve never experienced anything like it. I was married and divorced before and it was not like this.

My advise to you is to get the heck out of there.

ALEXS: her horses are in a QUARANTINED facility right now. Can’t just up and move.

[QUOTE=Thalion;7742216]
Oh, and the new fun part is that he put his infected mare back out to pasture with our healthy horses and refused to move her again. I think at this point the virus has likely run its course in her but I don’t know if he’s received an “all clear” report from a vet. Even if he does it’s not likely he’d share that info with us.[/QUOTE]

I would contact the Ag Dept. over this.