Relax, it's not brain surgery! Oh, wait, yes it is...

2015 is YOUR year! It is going to be the year that your mark your life in terms of before and after. Your after is bright.

AO is Always Optimistic.

Hi! Well you know where I am on this issue having just had surgery with this amazing doctor two weeks ago, my third for Chiari related issues. I just wish I had gone to him first since he would then not be revising others’ mistakes!

You my friend, on the other hand, are going to the best of the best for your initial surgery and having just met the man and had his amazing hands in my head, you should feel confident. His skills are so far superior, he is in a league of his own, period, hands down. As you well know, I had headaches 24/7, had a titanium plate literally falling out of my head and my headaches have diminished and I’m only two weeks post surgery. Most of my pain is in my neck, which is exactly what he said because of the myofascial release work they did. So, fingers crossed, he in my estimation is a Chiari God and you will be in the best hands possible!

And, you also know, I was riding right up to the week of surgery and I’m on a 3 month ban but after that, I plan on getting right back on for “gentle” riding. Sure I’d love to jump and to crazy things, but hell, I’m alive after 3 brain surgeries, so if gentle riding is all I can do, I will embrace it with all my heart and soul. And so will YOU!!
You know where to find me xxoo

Now there is an endorsement!

Best of luck with the surgery. It sounds like you are in good hands.