Unlimited access >

Ridesharing / trailerpooling--Anybody going my way?

Cleveland to Northern Virginia

Need transport for WB mare from Cleveland area to northern Virginia

Within the next few weeks! (Nov. 15th on)

815-541-4552

THX

two mini donkeys from Aiken SC to Virginia ASAP

I have two female mini donks that need to come from Aiken SC to Virginia Beach VA. I can meet you off I 95.

Both have current coggins and health certificates.

Haul one horse from South prairie WA to Moses Lake WA.

website page:
http://auctionhorses.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=transpo&action=display&thread=57

Need to haul one horse from South Prairie WA to Moses Lake WA

Haul one horse from South prairie WA to Moses Lake WA.

website page:
http://auctionhorses.proboards.com/i...play&thread=57

Ride from SE GA to Atlanta, GA

Looking for a ride for a 17.2 hand thoroughbred he is around Savannah, GA or even can meet you around Aiken, SC. He needs to get to Atlanta, GA. Will pay gas money. Hoping for a ride in Dec. or any time around then.
Please email: DEVILSCOWGURL3@AOL.COM

Ride found!

Looking for a ride for 1 gelding from Philly Park to the Boston area ASAP.

Finger Lakes to CO!!

Looking for a ride from FL to CO…

Trying to get a Finger Lakes OTTB…

PM if you like.

Mature ASB gentleman MA to NY and KY to KS

Hi all,
I’m trying to get a well deserving ASB gelding to his semi-retirement and forever home in north central Kansas from ME. He has a ride from NY to Versailles, KY around Thanksgiving. He still needs a ride from Springfield, MA to the Penn Yan area of NY before Thanksgiving.

Then he needs to “hitch a ride” from Versailles, KY to the Kansas City area or close to Highway 81 (which runs north/south) in Kansas near Interstate 70, (east/west).

Anyone have a open slot? There’s plenty of good care, good feed, good hay and good company here. It’s just getting him here! He does have a current coggins and will have vet health papers for his trip.

Many thanks in advance - please PM me with suggestions, open trailer spot(s), etc.

NY to MD and Back leaving NY 11/27

Open spots both ways leaving from New York to Maryland leaving 11/27 and returning 11/28. Can stop anywhere along the way or not too far off the path.

Call Rob (518)339-6418

Florida (Ocala) to New York leaving December 6

Open spots from FL (Ocala) to New York or any stops on the route leaving Florida Dec. 6th.

Call Rob (518)339-6418

Need a ride from KY to SC

Getting a new pony and need it shipped from next to the Horse Park to Charleston, but can fetch from anywhere in South Carolina. ASAP
Thanks

Fingerlakes Raceway

Is anyone picking up a horse from the Fingerlakes Racetrack area and traveling down the 90 towards Ohio? Anytime within the next week or so…

PM me!!!

From Hollandtownship, NJ to Ringgold, TN

Looking for a ride for female pony from Holland Township, NJ to Ringgold
GA; anytime.

From St Thomas, PA to Williamston, NC

Looking for a ride fora 5 y/o 16H TB mare. Anyone coming this way in the near future? Either PM or email: canterberrymeadows@yahoo.com

Finger Lakes Racetrack to southwest Michigan (near South Bend/Mishawaka IN on I-80/90 corridor), seeking someone to give a 7-year-old gelding a lift or to share a ride with a commercial hauler, within the next two weeks (trainer is leaving the track Dec 15, horse must be moved by then.)

Michigan to California anyone??? (CANTER)

There is a Canter horse in Imlay, Michigan that has a home in So California if it can hitch an inexpensive ride this month… PM me with any suggestions please.:sadsmile:

Ride from Ocala area to Lexington area?

looking for a way to get a re-habed rescue from Ocala area to Lexington area to his (if we can get him here) forever home!

Call Dana @ 502-859-9179 or (cell) 801-440-9659

stranded rescue needs ride from PA to New England

Long story but rescue pony needs ride from Ruffs Dale PA (near Pittsburgh area) to Ne wEnglan area, MA specifcally.
Pony has shots, coggins and health certificate. Screw up with coggins (fixed now) resulted in pony being unloaded and left. Deposit of $225 lost. Pony may be shipped to auction if I cant find a way out for her!

Rocky Mountain region (Utah) to Florida this winter?

Hello everyone, I am looking for a ride for a WB mare from Utah to join me near Tampa, Fl. Will be happy to help with gas money, food, and can even provide help and company! She will be staying in Florida, so only one way needed. Please contact me at amsport@nebonet.com.

Thanks!

Central CT to NJ, back to CT and MA 12/6/09

I’m driving my two horse trailer from Central CT (Marlborough, specifically) to Andover, NJ on Sunday morning (12/6). I’ll have two spots open on the way down and one on the way back to Hatfield, MA and Marlborough, CT if anyone is interested in splitting gas!