Unlimited access >

Saddle Differences

I have a Voltaire dressage saddle. I was told $900 to have it repaneled plus shipping so $1,150 total. This was from the Voltaire rep.

The Voltaire rep brought me a used 18 Voltaire, a used 17.5 Devoucoux and another saddle that I did not try since the blocks were too big. This was a couple of weeks ago.
He had a ton of saddles with him. He knew what size tree I needed but I don’t think he knew tree size for my horse.
I love the Voltaire Adelaide. I am selling mine rather than having it repaneled. I will be buying another one. I am currently using my trainer’s.

@SonnysMom isn’t it cheaper to have it repaneled instead of buying a whole new one? Sounds like your rep gave you a lot of options to try. I’m about a 18.5 in Voltaire and I guess that’s something that just isn’t on the truck to try so to speak.

Yes. But I would rather be able to actually try the saddle not hope the rep orders the correct new panels. I am trying used not ordering new for the same reason.
Voltaire seem to run a little small

Have you tried Pik & Louie?

Heather was great when I bought my mademoiselle and had no re-stocking fee to let me try it for a week.

1 Like

@Against_All_Odds2 is that a website?

1 Like