Severe, Undiagnosed Back Pain

Take the time you need off. You’re going to pay for that time either now or 30 years from now, but eventually you’ll pay for it.

Things to try:
YOGA (Bikram if you can find it - go 4-5 times a week for a month and you’ll feel like a different person)
Epsom salt baths nightly
Kinesio-taping
Myofascial Release Therapy
Drink lots and lots and lots of water
Heat packs
Arnica (oral and topical)

Rest up!

tincture of time

I have learned after years of chronic back pain; yes, the x rays showed all the "usual; " partially healed fractures:eek:;stenosis, spurring, now, after breaking all of my ribs and collarbones I have a herniated disk, too:no::o Over the years I had so many falls; and always "pushed to get back to riding and work:yes:; I realize now that I did my horses no favors:no:; with the pain and muscle guarding:eek:/ spasms my horses were forced to lug :winkgrin:around a body which said “don’t go :o”; the result was constrained movement:o/ tension , we call “not through"It required an uninjured person whose body still moved freely, to “school” them; restoring free movement; and complaining correctly about lack of thoroughness, suppleness , and impulsion; my horses who, had stopped moving well, “efficiently” were now subjected to spurs and whips to overcome “blocks” and dams” which., my body in its’ damaged form had conditioned into them, the horses. ; had suffered from my self( human) centered desire/ determination to ride “no matter what:o; years later after many hours of training in Centered Riding” and Telllington Touch; I know the truth of the statement “the horse is mirror of the rider” sometimes stated as “no secret is held more closely than that between a rider and his horse” by Surtees or, "horses go as they are ridden ", de Nemethy, Jim Wofford;), and others ; do the horses:cool: and yourself a favor, and take all the time you need:yes:; It has been my experience that flat on your back or side, i,e. bed rest and antiinflammatories really are best; followed by good physical therapy, including bodywork, massage, cranial, Feldenkrais, Alexander technique work; possibly with a sports medicine group, or, if possible an holistic one; It does get better; remember things take time:yes:; I’m sure you would give your horses all the time they need; give yourself he same:cool:; for the sake of all those who, depend on you

check your car insurance

If you were in a car accident , the car insurance should have $ for medical treatment.I’m in physical therapy but I can’t do it as much as I need to because it costs approx. $100 per visit and I have no insurance.