Unlimited access >

Stolen kittens. New update: Mama cat might need a home

Kittens are OHHHH so good at that!!! Our last batch of kittens (3) are now 2. I’m about ready for the next batch. Not sure the 2 older ones agree with me.

4 Likes

The color is called a Torbie. Tabby/tortoise shell mixed. I have one she is almost 21 and talks….constantly.

3 Likes

I think they’re really pretty, but hubby calls her the lizard kitten. He usually favors the animals he teases the most. Alas, these guys are just not meant for us. I’m making flyers for the local vet offices. Do people favor long haired kittens? Those two went first.

I’ve always been drawn to longer haired kittens when given a choice. So maybe others feel the same way.
Can we see pics of the two you still have? pretty please?

1 Like

Yes! More kitten pictures! Mine are all grown and while they are still adorable, I cannot resist cute kitten pictures!

Oh…!

They look so very heavy! :stuck_out_tongue:

Don’t you know to never negotiate with terrorists? :wink:

2 Likes

Those pictures I posted yesterday are the ones that are still available. Spike is out cold on my lap right now, actually. I love how kittens sink when they fall asleep, lol

2 Likes

Oh dear. Hubby wanted to give the two remaining kittens upgraded names. He’s calling the brown tabby boy William and the torbie girl Dorothy, lol!

I’ll post more pictures later.

3 Likes

15 Likes

kitten fix --done!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :innocent:

1 Like

Ohhhh it sounds like they’re staying! :grin: :grin:

3 Likes

I have two short hair and one longhair tabbies. I must admit there is something about a longhair…

1 Like

i have had both longhairs and shorthairs, and loved most of them. But when I have a choice, I choose a shorthair.

1 Like

Thank you for the daily kitten dose!

1 Like

We wish! Our house is too small.

If you keep anyone or end up needing to get someone spayed and neutered then TLC Pet Snip in Ocala (and a few other locations) are dirt cheap. I had my momma cat done there for $50 and her kittens are all scheduled for appointments there in a few weeks.

That’s a bit too far for me, but thank you. If I can catch mama cat, the pound will get her spayed and vaccinated for free. I just have to drop her off Wednesday morning. We have two traps set and the barn cat locked up. No other food. Fingers crossed.

The kittens will be fixed by our vet at a reduced rate, if they don’t get homes first.

No luck yet. We’ve still got the trap set and no other food sources. If a neighbor has a food source, this won’t work.

I wonder if you put a blanket or something with the kittens smell in the trap too if that would interest her?

I know it’s a bit of a workout, but block the trap open, and keep food in the entrance. Once it starts disappearing, move it further into the trap. Once it’s all the way to the back, and you’re refilling nightly, and it’s the right day, set the trap. You’ll have a cat in it in the morning.

Thank you for trying so hard to get momma! :heart:

8 Likes