Unlimited access >

Tell me to try the pony

I am so stinkin’ jealous! But I’m also very happy for you. Wishing many fun years for you and this pony.

Rebecca

Oh he sounds perfect!! What a great find. For both of you :smiley:

The trial starts next week. I spent all day wrangling a spot for him at the on base stable. He’ll be 5 minutes from my work.

4 Likes

:applause::applause::applause:
Need pics…:winkgrin:

Congrats!!!

I will pretty much always say “TRY THE PONY!!” because I love ponies. But really, he can learn backing and other skills. If he stayed calm and focused on his job while craziness was going on around him he has a good mind, and you can’t teach that. Sounds like a find.
Let us know how it goes!

Glad the day went smoothly ~

He’s handsome !

Thanks for sharing this adventure with us ~

Jingles & AO ~

Oh, he’s darling! Enjoy!

Oh, I forgot to mention, now that it is all said and done and he is mine. Pony, Cart and custom harness all cost me $2000. If you take out the cost of the brand new cart and custom harness pony cost me $500. Though we all know the initial cost is nothing, I am not normally the person who has amazing opportunities like this fall into my lap. I’m over the moon.

My “mentor” who first told me about the pony asked me to let her know when I am ready to hook him the first time. She is going to try to get down here and give me a hand. I actually think the term “enabler” is more fitting than “mentor” but “mentor” is more polite.

3 Likes

Congratulations! He’s a cutie and my favorite color. What is “Pony’s” name?

Pony’s name is Star, which is fitting. He is settling beautifully.

1 Like