Unlimited access >

Tell me what's new in sun shirts

I have a bunch of old Bette & Court Swing sunshirts that I got right when the concept first came out. Most I got on eBay or on clearance, but would love to update them. I have tried Kastel, but I’m not really a fan of the wrist cuffs, and they aren’t very forgiving as far as fabric.

What are the latest and greatest in sunshirts that you can’t live without now? Looking for long sleeve, and need something that can handle humidity as well as heat. TIA!

I really like the Kastel Denmark

1 Like

There’s a current thread with a bunch of sun shirt reviews.

2 Likes

I absolutely love Aisling Equestrian out of Sweden. I’ve pretty much bought the entire line at this point and have yet to be disappointed. Also, their shirts can double as work shirts, which is also a bonus. Shipping is insanely fast and more often than not I’ve received a promo code for a future purchase or a free pair of socks. They run true to size.

1 Like

Tailored Sportsman are my hands-down favorites. However, they do run a little small. Also, the fabric is pretty unforgiving (as in, it shows everything). So it’s not right for everyone.

It really, really does. Size up two.

I love the IBKul shirts. They have the lightest weight material of any of the brands I’ve tried and they come in some great patterns. My local tack shop sells them (they are pricey) but if you go to the IBKul website they have a great sales page and you can get some really great deals.

The brands I sell the most on my consignment are as follows

• TS Icefill
  • Kastel Denmark
  • Equi In Style
  • San Soleil
  • IBKUL/Icikuls
  • Bette & Court
  • Coolblast
  • Anique
  • Tredstep Sun Chic

How do the IBKUL shirts run as far as size? I’m kinda in-between a large and XL… In Kastel, I end up with the XL just so it doesn’t cling. :confused:

I think they run pretty true to size. Not as fitted as Tailored Sportsman, but not as boxy as EIS. But, because the material is very thin I’d probably size up to make sure it isn’t too clingy.

Would you please pm me info about your consignment store?