Unlimited access >

The $700 Pony Gets a Trace Clip (Chapter 6)

RR that was an excellent start to my day! You have real talent. Thanks for sharing!

Laur

After an exhausting day working at the barn…this story put me into hysterics! I love it!

The $700 pony is my hero and even my non-horsey family loves hearing about her!

Thanks again, RR

Awwww. Come on! I must see this clip job!!!

BTW, I read the latest chapter out loud to my husband (as pictured in my recent post), and his only comment, “Oh MY!”

This needs to get published, sista. Perhaps ending with the first event of the 700 dollar pony?

Part 5 is here:
http://chronicleforums.com/groupee/forums/a/tpc/f/2096094911/m/373204015/r/996209015#996209015

I love the $700 pony stories! And WHEN (not if) you event come spring, I’m making the commute to meet you & pony in person

RR Wonderful Chapter - any illustrations of the famous ‘eventer clip’?
I’m with FrugalAnnie and no, never clip my girl - she’d just die of embarrasment as even my futile attempts at a relatively easy, straight forward, bridle path are, how shall I put this delicately?, ‘original’!

Therese, you are an amateur (no offense meant by this, by the way). Your clip looks GREAT. Original, yes. But a nice, neat clip job.

I took some pictures of the $700 Pony’s trace clip today. I cannot post them.

It is one thing to publicly humiliate myself when we all know, wink, wink, that I exagerate a tiny bit. It is QUITE another to post photos that would be horrifying embarassing.

No way. No how.