Unlimited access >

The $700 Pony

Ha ha ha!!
You’re crazy, all right - crazy as a fox!

If my laundry room was a suitable “facility” (for my pone-pone when I was a wee little lassie), so is your chicken coop! Ponies don’t give a hen’s butt!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ss3777:
YOU GO GIRLFRIEND!!

P.S. Can you jump the chicken coop? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Spoken like a true eventer…

YOU GO GIRLFRIEND!!

P.S. Can you jump the chicken coop?

Many good wishes to you on your new friend. It sounds like the love you’re giving her makes up for the chickenesque living quarters.

come one- you knew you were bringing a pony home when you brought the trailer- admit it
and yes- you are crazy, we are all crazy. One of my friends put it pretty aptly when I was talking to him about buying a second horse and I basically said, owning 2 is just insane, what am I thinking. His response was that owning one was completely insane and owning two was merely another tiny step on the continuum of insanity
heres to the insanity

You should not only keep us updated on Emmie’s progress but you should also keep a journal of her adventures. You had me cracking up here and I love a good story. I would LOVE to read a story like this, told by someone with a knack for humorous, but brutally honest story telling.