Unlimited access >

White winter show gloves?

Are there any decent white winter gloves that aren’t too bulky and can be used for showing FEI with a double bridle? I have some black SSG gloves that have a silk lining that are fairly decent on a cold day, but I can’t find them or anything similar in white.

Silk glove liners are not as a good a fit or a functional as lined gloves. Things like polar fleece gloves that are fine in the hunt field aren’t dexterous enough for me to finesse a double bridle well. Hand warmers aren’t that great for fingers. Google hasn’t helped me locate anything. Any suggestions?

Not sure if these would work for you or not?

1 Like

Thank you!!! I’ve ordered them, never heard of Fundis before but the online reviews are good. I wonder if they can get here from Germany in time for next weekend’s show? It doesn’t look like any of the US stores that carry Roeckl are stocking this model in white. I really appreciate the link!

1 Like

Do not know the time line but the package will have to clear Customs which used to be a three to four day process but knows these days, we are still waiting for the IRS to process a paper tax return from 2019

In my experience, customs is clearing pretty fast at the moment. A day or two at most for stuff like this from Europe. I suspect they have no interest in being seen as part of the supply chain issue!

Good luck with your show!

3 Likes

They arrived today (!!!) and are perfect. Thanks so much @Highflyer1.

Awesome! Good luck with your show.