Unlimited access >

Work pants with soft, elastic waist

Return them, unless you plan on beefing up with pudding cups. I think they fall under Amazon’s 7 day trial for clothing.

Entirely possible with the pudding cups. And nightly ice cream :joy:

I have cosmetic implants right about where your screws sit. I’ve had them for 10+ years now.

I will say that some leggings have a seam RIGHT where the implants are. As the pants start to ride down a little from movement, you’ll bend over to pick something up and the seam will “twang” the implants.

So, even leggings - be careful.

Bah. Okay, noted.

Yeah, it definitely twangs :confounded: I’ve caught it a couple times with the ice wrap and it does NOT feel pleasant.

Expensive but I use organic cotton Black Diamond climbing pants. They are made so as to not to catch on anything or restrict your movement in any way. I’m 5’5 about 154lbs but buy largest size 12 because I don’t climb but have bad hips and pelvis and the are pain free. Do not us a dryer on them and mine have lastest yrs.The Credo even have very deep pocket and a zip for the largest phone.
Since they are made for seious rock climbers you can stretch your legs any which way and they have a tie for a waist.

Many have mentioned “coveralls” or “overalls”, which might be perfect, but warm. Maybe they mean “bibs”? That’s what I’m thinking would be perfect, and coveralls when it gets cooler.

I’m curious if you like these because I may want a couple pair for winter.

I’m not a fan :-/ The fabric is super lightweight and almost papery & plasticy. I’m sure it’s awesome when you’re a nurse & running your butt off keeping people alive who might puke/pee/bleed on you. Not at all what I need. Mediums were gigantic, I could probably do XS.

At the very least, they definitely AREN’T winter pants, unless winter is warm.

Thanks. I was looking for something to wear around the house and walk the dog/take the trash out/get the mail but don’t like crinkley! The Hanes are fine but I have about 6 pairs in the charcoal gray color and am afraid the neighbors are starting to think I only own one pair of pants. :wink:

I hit up Old Navy for a few pairs of yoga pants & a few pairs of leggings, with a high waist to sit up off the screws. All on sale! Might be worth checking out for you, too :slight_smile:

Most scrubs aren’t very comfy until they have been washed a thousand times!