Unlimited access >

1 bar of fabulous handmade scented saddle soap

[QUOTE=Quinn;2216602]
Bumpkin, there is absolutely no need to flood the market with this hotly sought after SOAP. Proceeds going to an excellent cause which should encourage anyone to bid against me. May I take this opportunity to say I am snowed in today. 2 feet of snow in my driveway separating me from the road in order to go to the office. That means I may sit by this computer today and monitor my auction and my soap. Crazy Canadians!!![/QUOTE]

Actually, the organizer may end up with more proceeds if Bumpkin does offer more soap.
If she offered unlimited bars for $100 each I think several of us would buy them, hence yielding several hundred dollars of profit for Kim. If there is one bar that ends up selling for $150 or even $200, then that is the grand total of the proceeds.
Any thoughts Bumpkin?

p.s. I bid $130 for the soap!

@ 100$ each, I would donate as many bars as needed!

:slight_smile:

But I could not offer as many pads as needed.

Bumpkin, most generous and gracious of you. I for one do not need a pad and if you take that excellent advice on making additional bars available, I will top out my bid for this bar at $150.00. By the way, I’ve had a great time!!!

http://community.webshots.com/user/ballyduff

Er … just how BIG is this bar? I mean, are we talking glycerine-sized or Dove-sized?

Signed, she who also doesn’t need a pad but could be persuaded to bid on the soap. :winkgrin:

But, Quinn … are you bidding in Canadian or U.S. dollars?? If the former, that means you’re bidding about 35 cents, right? :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

2.5" wide, 3" long and 1" tall
With a natural sea sponge. If I can rustle some up they will all have a plastic container to store them in.

Hmmm, sounds like some men I’ve dated.

Beezer, my worthy opponent, please rest assured I will pay in the almightly US Dollar. That being said I may need to take out a loan or sell a horse or put the farm up for sale but I will come up with my $150.00 so help me sponge bob square pants.

By the way Beezer, our CDN dollar is very close to yours now and I heard “you people” have followed us lowly Canadians and adopted the coin dollar. Ha! You’ll never replicate the LOONIE or is it LOONEY?

OK Ladies.

Think about what scents you want.
I have.

Chocolate
Vanilla
Orange
Lavender
Rose
Cinnamon Clove
Mango
Tea Tree and Oatmeal

I have it on good authority (thank you BNH) that the cinnamon/clove is lovely. That shall be my choice please and thank you.

[QUOTE=Quinn;2212318]
BNH, thank you for the endorsement. May I take this opportunity to say yet again, this is my soap. I want this soap. I was the first to bid on this soap. You want the saddle pad? Fine, but I want the soap. I will now leave you with;

Hell hath no fury like ME, a post menopausal Canadian battling freezing temperatures with only a freaking bar of soap to see me through to spring.

Watch out-- she’ll go “Astro-nut” on you!

Hi Bumpkin,

Are you still offering to donate more bars of soap for $100? I would like to buy one (just the soap…not the saddle pad) if you are.

I just don’t want to tangle with Quinn (LOL)

Thanks

[QUOTE=eks;2227028]
Hi Bumpkin,

Are you still offering to donate more bars of soap for $100. I would like to buy one (just the soap…not the saddle pad) if you are.

I just don’t want to tangle with Quinn (LOL)

Thanks[/QUOTE]

YES INDEED!!!
Whoever wants to donate $100 a bar, I will send them one. Hopefully their choice of scent. As I listed.
I will let the person running the Auction let me know who to send to.

I’ll take one vanilla.
If no one wants the saddle pad, I’ll take it! All-purpose. I’ll donate it to Days End Farm Horse Rescue in Maryland.
(Personally, I’ll be sniffing the saddle soap, as it must have magical powers to have caused all this commotion!)

I’ll buy a Lavender bar! Can’t wait to try this great soap!

[QUOTE=Bumpkin;2225215]
OK Ladies.

Think about what scents you want.
I have.

Chocolate
Vanilla
Orange
Lavender
Rose
Cinnamon Clove
Mango
Tea Tree and Oatmeal[/QUOTE]

I can’t pick, I can’t pick! :no:

I like mango scented lotion, but do I want my tack to smell like mango? Cinnamon clove is nice too, but will I end up hungry every time I ride? Maybe tea tree and oatmeal? I just don’t know…

[QUOTE=Quinn;2226245]
I have it on good authority (thank you BNH) that the cinnamon/clove is lovely. That shall be my choice please and thank you.

http://community.webshots.com/user/ballyduff[/QUOTE]

I’ll have what she’s having:) Thankyou! Yes that is a bid!

This is FABULOUS!
I hope that you all love your scented saddle soap, and remember what a good cause it is going to every time you use it.