Unlimited access >

1 bar of fabulous handmade scented saddle soap

1 bar of fabulous handmade scented saddle soap
complete with a sea sponge and a carry case
donated by Bumpkin

$50.00

Wow for that bid, you are getting more than one bar of saddle soap!!!

:slight_smile:

Bumpkin, dear Bumpkin for the number of times I clean my saddle, your bar will last me a lifetime!!!

For your generosity, I will now up my bid to $75.00

[QUOTE=Quinn;2203001]
Bumpkin, dear Bumpkin for the number of times I clean my saddle, your bar will last me a lifetime!!!

For your generosity, I will now up my bid to $75.00[/QUOTE]

OK I will throw in a nice saddle pad. If the winning bidder is a Dressage rider it will be a Dressage Pad or an All Purpose if the person rides Hunter/Jumper.

Homey needs to get in on this action. :wink:

$85

Grrrrrrr, ChocoMare, I’ll see your $85.00 and raise you $15.00.

My bid now stands at $100.00 for Bumpkin’s fabulous saddle soap!!!

http://community.webshots.com/user/ballyduff

i’m going to join in this game-- $110

Step away from MY soap.

$120.00

you guys are too cute!!!:lol:

What fun - I’m pulling up a chair and some truffles. Want some?

Don’t forget, there is also a brand new saddle pad included.

Quinn - I have some of the soap and it’s yummy-nice! I have a sweet orange scented bar and a cinnamon/clove (I think) scented bar. Theydo a lovely job on tack cleaning and smell extra nice too. :slight_smile: You will love it!

BNH, thank you for the endorsement. May I take this opportunity to say yet again, this is my soap. I want this soap. I was the first to bid on this soap. You want the saddle pad? Fine, but I want the soap. I will now leave you with;

Hell hath no fury like ME, a post menopausal Canadian battling freezing temperatures with only a freaking bar of soap to see me through to spring.

Carry on please.

[QUOTE=Quinn;2212318]
BNH, thank you for the endorsement. May I take this opportunity to say yet again, this is my soap. I want this soap. I was the first to bid on this soap. You want the saddle pad? Fine, but I want the soap. I will now leave you with;

Hell hath no fury like ME, a post menopausal Canadian battling freezing temperatures with only a freaking bar of soap to see me through to spring.

Carry on please.[/QUOTE]

Well, dang. I wasn’t gonna bid since it was Quinn who wanted the soap so badly … although I, too, would very much like to have some scented saddle soap (the cinnamon clove sounds particularly yummy! :yes: ) … but after reading Quinn’s description of herself …

I REALLY am not gonna bid. Nope. Not gonna do it, no matter how much I would like some of that scented saddle soap.

I am not gonna cross a cranky, cold Canadian! :eek:

ChocoMare gracefully bows to the PM frozen Canuck. :winkgrin:

I’ll move my bid over to that nice Weatherbeeta Fleece Sheet :wink:

Well…if you want more SOAP I can donate more to the cause.

Let me know.

Bumpkin, there is absolutely no need to flood the market with this hotly sought after SOAP. Proceeds going to an excellent cause which should encourage anyone to bid against me. May I take this opportunity to say I am snowed in today. 2 feet of snow in my driveway separating me from the road in order to go to the office. That means I may sit by this computer today and monitor my auction and my soap. Crazy Canadians!!!

[QUOTE=Quinn;2216602]
Bumpkin, there is absolutely no need to flood the market with this hotly sought after SOAP. Proceeds going to an excellent cause which should encourage anyone to bid against me. May I take this opportunity to say I am snowed in today. 2 feet of snow in my driveway separating me from the road in order to go to the office. That means I may sit by this computer today and monitor my auction and my soap. Crazy Canadians!!![/QUOTE]

someone reminded me this weekend that my saddle is synthetic and thus i do not need saddle soap :wink:
good luck to those who are continuing to bid, after all, it is for a good cause :slight_smile:

Never fear Ania, my soap is so luscious, you can use it on yourself.

Don’t forget, I will send it wrapped in a Dressage or AP Pad. The winner can let me know what colours they like.