Unlimited access >

2016 Rolex Tickets

Looking for 4 tickets to Sunday’s stadium jumping. Thought we had tickets, but just found out we don’t. :frowning: Thank you!:slight_smile:

Hello! My family and I purchased tickets, but we are unable to attend Rolex this year due to my daughter’s state gymnastics meet. I’ve been going to Rolex since 1994, so it’s a bummer, but my bad luck could be your good luck! We have the following for sale:
2 Adult Three Day Passes (Fri-Sun) $63 each (face value)
3 Friday Dressage COVERED seat tickets - section 206, row V, seats 19-21 $19 each (face value)
3 Stadium COVERED seat tickets - section 207, row Y, seats 6-8, $40 each (face value)

Let me know if interested.

-Lauren

lcpietersen I am interested in your Friday dressage tickets if you’re willing to let them go seperate of the rest. You can email me lesliekayg at gmail dot com

Email sent!

[QUOTE=lcpietersen;8595178]
Hello! My family and I purchased tickets, but we are unable to attend Rolex this year due to my daughter’s state gymnastics meet. I’ve been going to Rolex since 1994, so it’s a bummer, but my bad luck could be your good luck! We have the following for sale:
3 Friday Dressage COVERED seat tickets - section 206, row V, seats 19-21 $19 each (face value)
3 Stadium COVERED seat tickets - section 207, row Y, seats 6-8, $40 each (face value)

-Lauren[/QUOTE]

I am interested in the multiple day passes and the stadium seats. You can email me at sonnymiller55@yahoo.com

[QUOTE=lcpietersen;8595178]

-Lauren[/QUOTE]

Will purchase if not already sold.
Thisisjamiie@gmail.com

Have you sold the tickets yet? Interested in all or just the 3 day passes plus stadium. email is michelle.ptak19@gmail.com

Hi all,

Thank you for your replies and interest. I have sold the tickets to two COTH’ers :slight_smile:
Take care and kick on!

Lauren

ROLEX 2016 TIX FOR SOLD OUT STADIUM JUMPING EVENT + 3-Day passes–FOR SALE!

I have three RESERVED SEATS FOR STADIUM JUMPING on Sunday, May 1 for sale ($75 each face value, padded seats) AND three 3-Day Grounds Admission passes for sale. Total for each set is $144. Plus, bonus Maker’s Mark tasting tickets for Friday! Will ship overnight for free to address in continental U.S. through eBay. Please send a private message to this post if interested. Thanks!

[QUOTE=High Point Barn;8635675]
I have three RESERVED SEATS FOR STADIUM JUMPING on Sunday, May 1 for sale ($75 each face value, padded seats) AND three 3-Day Grounds Admission passes for sale. Total for each set is $144. Plus, bonus Maker’s Mark tasting tickets for Friday! Will ship overnight for free to address in continental U.S. through eBay. Please send a private message to this post if interested. Thanks![/QUOTE]

High Point Barn…are your tickets still available?

Are these still available?? I’m very interested! Can I call you or you call me at 253 350-0712? I would buy the 3 stadium tix at face value!

Looking for one to three stadium seats for Sunday!

Looking for one stadium jumping ticket…

Do you still have any tickets left, I am looking for 2.

Wanted: 3 show jumping tix! ISO 3 STADIUM JUMPING TICKETS!

Please let me know if you have 3 tickets together - need asap. Thanks!! text 253 350-0712

I have one spare ticket in to the horse park for the next three days that I’m willing to let go cheap!