Unlimited access >

2016 RPSI Inspection Schedule for the US?

I keep checking the website but I can only find the 2015 RPSI inspection schedule. Does anyone have an idea when the 2016 comes out (or if it’s already out where to find it)?

Trying to plan out if I need to take any road trips this summer to have my mare inspected or if they’ll be returning to my state, thanks for any help!

The various warmblood inspection tours are normally not finalized until late spring/early summer of the current inspection year. So, the 2016 inspection schedule likely won’t be out until June, at the earliest. We had several warmblood inspections are our facility this year, and neither was set in stone until mid-July. :wink:

[QUOTE=Daventry;8432384]
The various warmblood inspection tours are normally not finalized until late spring/early summer of the current inspection year. So, the 2016 inspection schedule likely won’t be out until June, at the earliest. We had several warmblood inspections are our facility this year, and neither was set in stone until mid-July. ;)[/QUOTE]

Oh wow, I have quite a ways to go. That’s what I get for being an over-planner :wink: Thank you for your help!

You can email Ann at info@rhpsi.com and she can at least tell you where they are going and if they intend to have a schedule similar to 2015. She sends a notice out in the Spring asking about interest in hosting and tries to get a sense of where they need to go.