Unlimited access >

2020 USEF National Preliminary Combined Driving Championships

Congratulations to poster DMK and Ironwood Xander for being reserve champion USEF Preliminary National Combined Driving Preliminary Single Pony in Ocala this past weekend. She was first in dressage and tied for first in cones with a double clear round!

Wonderful news! Thanks for telling us and congratulations to DMK!!

Amazing!! Huge congrats to her :smiley:

Thanks Hattie! (who is also my 'gator :wink: )

We had such a blast and I really think our marathon game is finally coming together. And having that overnight lead was an awesome feeling, although I didn’t get too attached to it. I knew who was sitting 7/10th of a point behind me going into marathon! I think I’m developing into a good prelim marathon driver, but I’m not going to be beating an upper level driver this week unless she beats herself (she didn’t)! The fact that I took the dressage win and we were both double clear in cones less than half a second apart and over 30 seconds under the time was 99.99% as good as winning it all!

Also tons of congrats to @IronwoodFarm who bred the best little CDE pony out there. And fun fact? The top three spots were all Fjords! A clean sweep!

5 Likes

:applause::encouragement:
Late to the party, but WooHoo!!! for you @DMK !!!

Fjords seem to be the Wave of the CDE Future.
When I volunteered at the CDE at Hoosier Horse Park, it seemed like every other pony or pair was Fjord.
And even after running Marathon, most flew through the vet check like they’d just had a stroll in the park.

Huge congrats to her!
run 3