Unlimited access >

2024 Canadian National Eventing Teams Announced

2 Likes

I wonder why Watson GS is off the list? Soundness?

Pleased to see Michael Winter on the list. He is a hard working rider and has got a good horse again.

1 Like

Glad to see Katie Malensek on the list.

let’s get that lady some extra resources and coaching and more overseas experience, and that pair may be a contender for the team for WEG 2026.

1 Like

No Holly Jacks, no Vermont… Happy to see some new names on the developping list though

So excited to see how the Canadian High Performance Group is moving our sport forward. :heart:. This was so obvious if you were able to watch the first webinar series last Wednesday. If you missed it, there will be a recording available soon.

1 Like

Where will the recording be available? I signed up for the webinar but unfortunately had to meet my vet and missed the live Zoom. I emailed to ask if it was recorded and how I could watch but haven’t gotten a response. Will those who signed up get a link emailed?

Thanks!

I was on the webinar and it was being recorded, and they have said the link would be shared. With the holidays it may take a week or so, for the moderator to post it.

1 Like

And no Melissa Boutin, who has been performing so well

1 Like

I agree, that mare has produced some really good results for it’s first season at 4*. Sad to see them off the list

1 Like

I think as far as the list - people have to actually submit their applications right and pay a fee. I wonder if you have to be on the list to qualify for team events or if being on the list just means you have more access to team supports.

1 Like

I was thinking the same.

Here is the link to the webinar “The Golden Team”. I think they sent it out to all those who had registered for the Dec. 18th webinar.

2 Likes