Unlimited access >

50 free goats on Craigslist

:no::no:

I am moving in 2 weeks and have 50 goats I need to give away. Please feel free to call or text with any questions, pick available mon-fri 4-9
Weekends any time

the phone number comes up if you click show contact info into

http://charlotte.craigslist.org/zip/5866814248.html

Most will end up slaughtered. :eek: People just don’t care about animals.

Will contribute a dribble if someone will take some of the poor things.

[QUOTE=invinoveritas;8926540]

Will contribute a dribble if someone will take some of the poor things.[/QUOTE]

i agree most will end up on someones dinner table, and its sad. I sadly can not harbor 50 goats.

[QUOTE=invinoveritas;8926540]

Will contribute a dribble if someone will take some of the poor things.[/QUOTE]

That one looks like it is at least 1/2 Boer. They are a MEAT goat. What do you think they are bred for???

I breed and raise Boer goats myself and while I am able to sell my girls the boys usually end up going to auction if not Buck material. Doesn’t make people uncaring.

These are always scams. Goat meat is worth a lot of $$$ - there is a shortage. It’s a very popular meat. I think it’s quite good myself.

The current in vogue way to pull a prank is to post your friend’s - or enemy’s - phone number on a free goats ad. Just imagine the fall out.

Around here it would be a legit ad. There is a huge ethnic market for them about 20 miles away.

What makes it especially disgusting is how the animals are treated to be hauled to slaughter…I’ve seen sheep with their legs tied with wire or baling twine stuffed screaming into trunks of cars, geese stuffed into shopping bags with their wings protruding up like carrying handles, you name it. Good luck getting any action against it.

[QUOTE=RubyTuesday;8928997]
Around here it would be a legit ad. There is a huge ethnic market for them about 20 miles away.

What makes it especially disgusting is how the animals are treated to be hauled to slaughter…I’ve seen sheep with their legs tied with wire or baling twine stuffed screaming into trunks of cars, geese stuffed into shopping bags with their wings protruding up like carrying handles, you name it. Good luck getting any action against it.[/QUOTE]

If there is a huge market, the goats wouldn’t be free. That makes no sense.

(It is kind of a funny prank idea though. I can just imagine the phone calls :lol: )

I have heard that people to this to aggravate someone - the number listed belongs to the person the ad-inserter is PO’d at.

I happen to like goat meat