A BB Sing-a-long

OMG! Robby you’re too much!

Me, a moody, tempermental redhead? Surely you must be mistaken…

Heh heh…

LOL! That’s too funny! So I’m Britney, am I? Is that a compliment, or an insult?

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> 34. RagsRules /Billy Gillman or Justin Timberlake?But we can?t have Rags and ErinB doing bad things! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, talk to him, not me! I’m the good one!

~Erin~

Colin who?

[This message was edited by Sea Urchin on Jan. 12, 2001 at 12:26 PM.]

[This message was edited by Sea Urchin on Jan. 12, 2001 at 12:27 PM.]

Hey there teenage clique…I made sure that Xani wouldn’t forget about you!! I thought of all of you when I was watching The Fake ID Club on MTV last night…and I am sorry ErinB…your chest is fake!!

Robby Johnson…how was the new girth? I rode my devil child today for the first time since he got injected Monday…WOW WOW WOW…PK loves his new right hock!!! He was jumping like Rox Dene today LOLOL!!!

Xani…that post, in a word ROCKS. Yee haw.

I can wear my smokin’ leather pants now!

Oh Xani! A true masterpiece!! Worth the wait!

And watch it, oh Sea Urchin. . .

Heidi with her poor attempt at showing cleavage

You know VT Rider, I can’t help thinking that’s pretty close to the truth

Kennett Square kicking everyone’s tail in the cleavage war…

Our little Rags won an AMA award last week

Darn the BB - Where the ? marks are…there R suppose to be dashes…

In her relentless bid to claim the cleavage crown, sweet Celine/heidi stoops to new lows…

http://www.celebritychaos.com/celinedion/celinedion0046.jpg

I am so diggin’ how VA Cowboy and I are Tim McGraw and Faith Hill. That is so us. We actually do sing together. He thinks he sings better than me, though.

here is a pic of me in my wonderful bluish green dress I got it at Kmart dont you just love it

Xani - through a technical oversight, I do believe COLIN has been missed. Might I nominate her as one of the RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS??? It’s a tough call but FLEA perhaps??

Why Teri, of course I’ll be using you to get to Martha - it’s a good thing.

<BLOCKQUOTE class=“ip-ubbcode-quote”><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I need a really good one, too!!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Madonna. Definitely.

Busy cooking and cleaning in anticipation of Morrissey’s arrival in the A.M. Road trip to see gorgeous horses

We are off to a brunch but you all know by now that I take no chances on food provided by other parties!

Nothing bad has happened to me in 7 days. My biggest concern at the moment is whether to make two quiche lorraine’s or one ql and another of broccoli and cheddar - that should get the baby quiche, fromage AND broccoli protectors all up in arms!

Kennett Square’s pate has been created and has made it’s way to the great H/J VHSA prep freezer, Robbie’s black bean dish items are safely in the 'fridge, two yellowfin tuna steaks are marinating and Mr. Wings gets to smoke some Atlantic Salmon for yummie treats in anticipation of the next Associate show.

Miss Maddie demonstrated affection today, seems she has decided that I am a good thing to have around now that old Taffy has gone to be a companion for Affirmed. The Wings himself ASKED when we would start riding now he is a grown up three years old and Pockets posed jauntily to let me know that he truly is Cute!

Thank you, each and every one of your blessed multi-selves, I am singing “I will survive” at the top of my lungs to a chorus of screeching birds in the background. You have made my weekend start off with a bang!

OK, Jair, Jeb and Moesha. We need to meet up to practice our number. I vote we sing “New York City Boy” and I want to be the construction worker. I do drive the biggest truck, after all.

Ricky Martin solo, Xani? Wow. What a compliment. He’s a hottie.

The “Bitch” song was performed by Meredith Brooks.

Robby