A BB Sing-a-long

Hey MAZ - no wonder we get along so well! The BNL are my favourite band too! Great new CD eh?

(heidi - did you get my email? My account seems to be acting up )

You silly **s! That’s not my sister, that’s my hermaphrodite little brother! And we all love him very much, so lay off!

I would like to stop a second to recognize www.rollingstone.com for all these great shots! The Rolling Stone website rocks!!

Whooooooo Hoooooooooooooo. Love it, love it, love it.

Ms. Lopez may take the booty award, but I’ll take my Rolling Stone cover, I’m smokin’ if I don’t say so myself. He he.

Darien, CT, and Aiken

I take back yesterday’s cheesy remarks

I do think you should be the one to start Wings off for the year though He has been backed about 6 times for 15-20 minutes each, walk, whoa and over ground poles.

I would like to “Survive” a little longer.

And finally…Erin Elliston

Good night and God Bless

BTW - Rollingstone had NO pictures of Anne Murray!!

“I feel the earth, move, under my feet.
I feel the sky tumblin’ down, a tumblin’ down.
I feel my heart start a tremblin’ whenever you’re aroooouuuund . . .”

You are gorgeous. Would you marry me?

MAZ -

“It was my lucky day today on Avenue A
When a lady in a limousine drove my way
She said ‘darling, be a dear, haven’t slept in a year
I need your help to make my neighbors’ yappy dog disappear’”

Everyone have a great ride(s) this weekend! My new girth - size 52 - came in today so I’m going out to try it tonight. Hopefully I’ll no longer have girth-tightening-induced hernias!

Robby

Canter - Who iz the woman who sings that song, “I’m a bitch, I’m a mother, I’m a child, I’m a lover…”

um shes definitely NOT dead her friend Rock Hudson is.Could i be Maria Callas???

Bitch**

I hate the world today You’re so good to me I know But I can’t change Tried to tell you But you look at me like maybe I’m an angel underneeth Innocent and sweet Yesterday I cried You must have been relieved to see the softer side I can understand how you’d be so confused I don’t envy you I’m a little bit of everything All rolled into one

I’m a bitch I’m a lover I’m a child I’m a
mother I’m a sinner I’m a saint I do not feel ashamed I’m your hell I’m your dream I’m nothing in between Ya know you wouldn’t want it anyother way So take me as I am This may mean you’ll have to be a stronger man Rest assured that when I start to make you nervous And I’m going to extreames Tomorrow I will change And today won’t mean a thing

I’m a bitch I’m a lover I’m a child
I’m a mother I’m a sinner I’m a saint I do not feel ashamed I’m your hell I’m your dream I’m nothing in between Ya know you wouldn’t want it anyother way Just when you think You got me figured out The season’s all ready changin’ I think it’s cool Ya do what ya do And don’t try to save me

I’m a bitch I’m a lover I’m a child I’m a mother I’m a sinner I’m a saint I do not feel ashamed
I’m your hell I’m your dream I’m nothing in between Ya know you wouldn’t want it any other way I’m a bitch I’m a tease I’m a goddess on my knees When you hurt When you suffer I’m your angel undercover I’ve been numb I’m revived Can’t say I’m not alive Ya know I wouldn’t want it any other way

Those of y’all who recognize yourself in the lyrics, sing the words at the top o your lungs. I ain’t pointing no fingers – but you know who you R…

It fit, VTRider, thankfully! I am now out of the girth woe woods! Willow is the queen of sucking out, so tightening can be a real art form. At least I can get it from hole one to hole one now.

I’m about to make Santa Fe chicken. I got the recipe off of www.epicurious.com. And I’m putting it in my insulated carrier and flying right up to ETBW’s! Your fridge sounds heavenly!

We actually just went to the grocery for weekly shopping and “health” food. I’m trying to follow the DASH diet to lose weight and reduce blood pressure. Goodbye decadence, hello soy and fiber!

Robby

Ohhh Robby, good selection. Can the NYC clique be your doo wop back-up singers? We’ll wear out matching leather pants. Oh pretty please?!

Can we stay on stage to help the crowd with the YMCA song?

No, I am more of a Leif Garrett type.

Whoa baby! I’ll be coming right over!!!

Inverness after successfully axing off the MIL

BTW - I have changed you to Janis Joplin…say bye bye to Carol

[This message was edited by VTrider on Jan. 12, 2001 at 04:08 PM.]

BIG Hoof, VA Trainer and Brenna

BTW - No one is allowed to ever be mean to me again…I have saved all of you from a nasty Friday!

This is hysterical!!!