Unlimited access >

a beautifull 100% wool fitted dressage pad

a beautiful 100% wool fitted dressage pad donated by Lauren Nethery

Please describe it. Do we get a choice of color?

$20

$25 :slight_smile:

$30!

a beautifull 100% wool fitted dressage pad

$45

$50

Please tell us more!

Is this wool as in shearling like the Fleeceworks or Mattes pads? Or is it a felted wool? Or???

Pad description

The pad is white with a dark gray underside and venting in the top above the withers. The best way I can describe it is like an A/P pad for a dressage saddle. Perfectly fitted to the average dressage saddle with about 2 1/2" around the outside all the way aorund. Very thick wool, whole pad is approximately 2 1/2-3" thick. This pad has been used probably twice on a horse that I had with high wither that didn’t like the normal supracore that I use. Sparkling white, not a blemish on it, professionally cleaned and free of horse cooties, I promise! Purchased from ?Dover? a couple of years ago for about $100. If anyone would like pictures and has a picture capable phone, I can send you a pix msg that way, but I do not have a camera right now. Feel free to contact me directly with any futher questions or at 615 969 8994. A really nice pad for a wonderful cause!

$55

$75

a REALLY great cause…

Pet’s mom is right…the best cause you can find and this pad easily retails for probably $100.

$80