Unlimited access >

A hilarious case of mistaken identity

Big Joe if he’s feeling emasculated. :laughing:

2 Likes

Glad he found a soft landing and lots of love.

A lot of people think my Ella is a male if they first see her walking away from them with her tail up. She has two little black spots that look like small testicles. My calico Smudge that was an abandoned under 6 weeks kitten from years ago had the same colouration in the same spot. I thought she was a male until I did the touch test after she grew a bit more.

2 Likes

Ginger is a perfectly good male name. I have had 3 (fixed) Toms, called Ginger Ale, Ginger Beer, and Ginger Hall. All called Ginger for short.

My first (male) ginger was called Jill, because we named him without knowing his gender.

3 Likes

Your next one needs to be Ginger Bread! :rofl:

4 Likes

In between I had three more gingers:
Momma Cat (F)
Annie (F)
Andy (M)
Annie and Andy were siblings, and the only survivors of (feral) Momma Cat’s litter in my barn.

1 Like

Do they all come running when you call out, “Ginger!”?

I’m a dope! I named all of my gingers complex jazz artists names…except Rotten Ralph. I like yours better!

1 Like

One of my son’s university friends is a red head, one year for Halloween he hung a slice of bread around his neck for his costume. So many people didn’t get it. :rofl:

1 Like

My brother and his wife recently adopted an elderly cat from a friend of a friend (the cat was being rehomed due to allergy issues). They were told “This is Buddy, and he’s a good boy”.

After Buddy had settled in, they took him to the vet to be checked out as he hadn’t seen a vet in several years. Vet said “everything looks good, but I have to ask - did you really think this cat was male? Buddy’s a girl!”

5 Likes

Pretty much…they don’t care what I call them so long as it isn’t late for a meal. lol

2 Likes

So sweet of them to take her in. Warms my heart.

1 Like