A message that should be heard

Camelot Therapeutic Horsemanship in Scottsdale, AZ, had its 9th annual fundraiser yesterday - “Hooves & Heroes”.

One of the students did a riding performance (video of that will follow :wink: and her father spoke before she rode.

This is a video of his speech: http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1317464330089

I realize that posting this here is a case of “preaching to the choir”, but I thought some of you might want to share this with others who might not be so enlightened :yes:

Enjoy!

very nice, R-AR!

(side note: would the program and/or parents mind putting it on YouTube? It took forever to stream and kept stopping to buffer every 10sec, and I have DSL.)

Definitely something to be shared.

I’m sorry, I wanted to view it, but I also had problems, it just would not stop loading and start playing.

Hunh.

Over my AT&T 3G connection, it loads & plays fine.

THAT doesn’t happen all that often :wink:

I am trying to get it up on YouTube, actually, because I want to try their captioning service. When/if I get it up there, I will post here.

Meanwhile, here’s the link to Andrea’s performance (longer than her dad’s speech, so it might not load for you, either :no:)

You might also try www.camelot-th.org, which has the movies embedded in it. Although they’re embedded from FB, so you might encounter the same problems.