A new video for our program

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLkT3O8YDH4

(I also posted this on Off Course, but then I realized it should go here.)

This is just my first attempt at a promo video for the therapeutic horsemanship program where I volunteer. Thought I would share it.

How lovely! Who took all of those beautiful photographs?

Glad you like it :yes:

I took about half of them. The others were taken by staff & other volunteers. The director gave me a big selection of photos from the 2009-2010 lesson season, plus I have a lot from the end of the season. I only got involved starting this past March.

Lessons start again in September - I can’t wait :wink:

I think you should be super proud, both of your own video editing work and those amazing staff/volunteers/students. :slight_smile:

My internal Digital Media Studies student, though, is crossing fingers that you have written and signed releases for using all of those student’s likenesses. I’d hate to see legal/copyright trouble over such a beautiful, inspiring piece!

[QUOTE=jn4jenny;5043163]
I think you should be super proud, both of your own video editing work and those amazing staff/volunteers/students. :slight_smile:

My internal Digital Media Studies student, though, is crossing fingers that you have written and signed releases for using all of those student’s likenesses. I’d hate to see legal/copyright trouble over such a beautiful, inspiring piece![/QUOTE]

Thanks for the kind words.

All students & volunteers at Camelot sign releases allowing use of their likenesses when they join the program :yes:

And I have permission from William Cushman to use his music.

I will check about the photos that the director gave me - I think she took them all, but that’s a good point. The others are either mine or from a volunteer who took them at our fundraiser and gave me permission to use them on Facebook and our web site. But I will make a point of showing her this video so she’s aware of this use of her photos.

Thanks for the reminder.

AWE! that was BEAUTIFUL!!! :slight_smile: