Unlimited access >

AA Motionlite question

I find that every one of them I have tried on have super long arms. Which is absolutely great, because so do I! I’m always sort of self conscious about how short sleeves are on wool coats; I hate having my shirt and wrist showing when I release over a fence. The Motionlite actually hits and stays at my wrist when I bend my arms. This has been the case for all the colors I’ve tried on. So I think the super short one is just a defect that made it past QC.

Sounds like the coat for me and my monkey arms! I did a XC clinic once and asked the clinician about knotting the bight of the reins. She said, “I don’t understand why there’s so much…your horse isn’t that small,” and I was like, “Yeah, but have you noticed my arms!? I could practically hold the bit in my hands.”

This gets extra fun when you switch to dressage and ride a fjord. Even pony reins are ridiculously long when he’s doing collected work. But my AA jacket covers my arms while I’m dealing with that issue!

1 Like

the sleeves are super long on mine too, I roll them but also have short arms lol

I tried on a jacket at our local store after ordering the wrong size online and didn’t have time to return before needing it.

I bought a medium black coat online. Thought it fit ok. Tried on a small in person, was actually the right fit, but sadly in the wrong colour. Didn’t have my size at their location in the colour I wanted. For giggles, tried on the XS in black they had…. and it fit exactly like my medium coat.

Assuming the tag was printed wrong. Makes you wonder if they have a QA issue in production where ill made coats still make it out to retailers.

For the record I really, really love my AA coat I bought - enough that I drove an extra hour to get it from a different location.