Unlimited access >

AAJumper has been keeping a secret!

Today is her BIRTHDAY!

I won’t say how old she is, but it’s old.

Muhahahahahahahaha.

Happy Birthday!

Valerie
~VWiles02@yahoo.com~
Valerie’s home page

Happy birthday, AAJumper, you veritable child.

No, I wouldn’t do that to Miss Cypress. I did it once to Nickelodian’s black man and I don’t think he was ever the same. Poor Nick had to suffer through a whole lesson with pink polo wraps.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

~Christina~
“I don’t patronize bunny rabbits!” -Heathers
Nothing is foolproof to a talented fool.

Why, AAJumper, when did you find time to knit that lovely shawl you’re wearing in that photo?

Happy Birthday, you California Girl, you!

“Friends don’t let friends eat fish tacos.”

My trainer once went to pick up a new client’s horse, several years back. The client was a teenage girl, who had her dark gelding dressed ALL in hot pink!!! She was, as she puts it “horrified!!!”

Thanks everyone!

Don’t listen to Jo, the little whippersnapper…I’m NOT old!!!

In fact, I just had this picture taken at my birthday party! OH, and I’m the one ON the horse!!!

Happy belated birthday, AAJumper. I hope the day was a really happy one!

Cheers, Maggi

lol, of course you are…Happy birthday…

I ride like I’ve never been hurt, I win like I know I can, I smile like no one is
watching!

Hope you had a great one. And if you get tired of having birthdays, just start having anniversaries of a year/number you did like. I tried it for a while, but lost track of how many years it had been since 39.

I truly believe “Age is Just an Attitude”.

“The older I get, the better I used to be, but who the heck cares!”

Happy happy birthday, AAJumper.

Oh, happy, happy birthday to you, AAJumper!!

Happy (slightly belated) birthday, AA! I hope it was a lovely California day.

Very funny, Merry. I put in the comment about me being the one on the horse in anticipation of comments like that!

For some reason, however, my trainer still thinks I am in the 18-30 age group when we go to Indio! I wish that was the case, but alas, I moved up an age division last year.

Jo, did you notice how many hits this thread got with your creative title? LOL…everyone must have thought you had some really juicy gossip to share!

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY Birthday!

Bulletin Board Goddess

Happy Birthday!!!

Mine was last Saturday. November is the bestest month with the bestest people.

Happy Bday!!! Here’s hoping you had a lot of fun!!

Yes, I did that on purpose. The whole board needs to know exactly how OLD you are.

That’s a cute pic, Michelle!